𝟷𝟼... 𝔸 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕟! 𝔸 𝕤𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 ᴅᴜᴍʙ,

ᗪᑌᗰᗷ, 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗, 

𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓, 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋, 

🄳🅄🄼🄱, 

DUMB.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟙𝟚. 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆, your fur-hair flows by the wind like Tails as he glides the plane over the battle.

   Eggman created an octopus like robot that shoots ink... Not so great but a cool robot.

   You look down at your friends who are all fighting on the ground against Eggman, you grew worried to watch Amy almost getting squished by one of the octopuses tentacles but she hits one off with her mighty hammer!

   Eggmans bot starts to chase Sticks, you weren't too worried about her as she easily jumps away from an attack. 

   All your friends toy with Eggman (mostly Sonic) you couldn't hear their conversation but you can tell that Sonic is messing with him.

"Sonic my laser-guided unbolteriser is ready to go! I've got a clean shot at the spider-bot."

   Tails taunts at Eggman making him more angry at the teens. 

"Tails have you tested it yet?"

"Don't worry, it'll work."

   That's when your brother worries kicked in. You move more to the front to peek behind Tails shoulder.

"Tails are you sure?"

"Yes I am!"

   You gulped...

   Tails presses a button on his handle and launches a laser at the bot. It spews yellow and hits the bot! But then it starts to blast all around like a ping ball machine. Hitting at the sides of the sides of the canyons, it hits the broken tentacle which it exploded and one of its pieces hits a pack of boulders.