𝟷𝟶... 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕘!!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒

𝐵𝑂𝑂𝑌𝑌!!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟜. 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

   𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, until Eggman came.

   You squeak as you pushed a villager out of the way of burning fire. You look up at the new robot Eggman made, a fire robot.

"Stay here until my friends arrive okay?"

   You say to a villager and hid them behind a boulder. Your face turns serious as you run over to bot then slid underneath it before you attacked you, grabbing its iron legs and causing it to fall forward.

   You quickly stand up and dust your pants, you giggled at the robot who wobble it's arms and try to get up, then stopped seeing it get up.

   You get in stance of defense as you're ready to attack but then raise a brow to see it attack someone else.

   Someone at the ice cream stand. You were about to yell to them but then felt a gush of wind behind you.

'About time.'

   You sigh in relief then run towards the scene.

"Y/N!"

   You look behind to see your other friends. You grin brightly seeing them here for help!

"Hey guys! Eggman made some fire robot, cool right?"

"Y/n what did we say about admiring an enemy's creation?"

"Don't admire it..."

   You say with a nervous grin as you remember Amy scolding you after you almost got knocked out by one of his robots before.

"He can admire it as long as he wants!"

   Eggman shouts from sitting on a bench. You perk up seeing Sonic who jumped up from fire shooting, you look ahead to see another villager that way, so with panic you run as fast as you can then jump towards them.