𝟽... 𝔸 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕖

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦

𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟚. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀?

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲, worse, shit. You felt like shit.

   You took more than ONE all nighter to finish something for your older brothers birthday, you failed multiple times that really raise frustration and anger in you.... A lot of times you just grip the piece so hard that it snapped. 

   But you managed to finish it!

   You let out a sigh as you place it down in a red box, your eyes blinked like a frog as you let out a yawn, you fell face first on your couch—yes couch you don't really have a bed because you have a habit of sleeping in random places.

   You snuggle your face on a cold pillow, perfect, so perfect that your eyes slowly fall down, starting to fell rest and darkness taking over your body and mind....

"Y/N!! MY BREAKFAST SPOKE TO ME!!"

"EEP!??"

   You jump, by the loud door opening causing your body to fall off the couch. Sticks the badger, a rowdy and chaotic badger who just barges in to tell you something. 

   You let out a drowsy groan and sit up.

"R–Really?"

"YES!!"

   She screeches out, your ears wince a bit. You rub your head and let out a yawn, stretching your limbs far.

"Sticks, what time is it?"

"It's 9:30, oh yeah we also gotta go to Tails place for a meet up."