𝟷𝟹... 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕝

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑙

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟟 & 𝟠. 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆–𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸, a slam and slam and slam... You've been tired from many things that's happening. 

   You've been tired from fighting Eggman, visiting the elders to check on them—who're stubborn as heck, and then we got you trying to figure out something to make yourself useful to the team.

   Whenever Eggman attacks all you ever do is cower behind your friends, yes you do use your training from your father but then the next day your arms and legs get sore easily. You groan as you dig your fingers through your fur/hair. 

   Looking down at the amount of books you've read to help you learn more medicine and medical stuff—sent from your mom. 

   Your tired/droopy eyes stare down with nothing but haziness with tiredness. You sighed as you shut your last book and put it on top of the other towers. You got up from your chair to go to your kitchen to get a snack.

   Before you walked further more you paused looking at your book shelf, feeling something in your gut trying to tell you something, that your answer is in the shelf...

   Looking through all your titles again by countless covers your eyes stop at this one title called "Gas and poisons". With interest you pick it out to look at it.

   You decided to sit down again without getting a snack.