𝟷𝟻... 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐶𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑛𝑠

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟙𝟙. 𝗖𝗼𝘄𝗯𝗼𝘁

   The whole gang chilled on the beach, it was sunny like a normal day on this island. Till three dudes got bored and made a game!

   Knuckles was stretching as he starts to warm up for something, while Tails stood in front of Amy and Sticks with a pine cone on a stick—intimating it as a microphone.

"It's down to this final toss for the echidna from Angel Island. He'll need to score of four to take the championship."

   Knuckles picks up Sonic with ease and holds him like a log. On his heels he starts to spin, and spin, and spin!

"Can he do it? Can he score four? The crowd is on their feet."

"Can you get on with it already?"

   Amy impatiently taps her feet, her hands on her hips as she rolls her eyes at the boys childish acts. As for you—yes you, you stood there with small confusion about this whole game.

   You sighed to watching Knuckles spin Sonic. Feeling a bit unimpressed about their actions.

   After a few spins for Knuckles he throws Sonic at the palm tree! Sonic flings from the tree and falls down, he hits the ground rather harshly making you wince. But then three coconuts fall.

"Denied! Three coconuts is not quite four."

   Tails exclaims like some announcer.

"Look!"

   Sticks points up at the single coconut, it rustle a bit for a while up there. Everyone and you looked up with squinting eyes to wait and see if it will fall...

   It did when you blinked and missed it when it hits Amy's head.

   You flinched when she yelled and falls backwards on your tail. You looked down with a worried face while she rubbed her head from the coconut.

"Amy!"

   You lift her up a bit with your tail, to exam her head for any bumps, you let out a sigh of relief to see no wounds/bumps and lift her back up with a small rub on her head.