𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. to follow an order

The muscled man jumped in front of them while the woman took her time to take the small stairs.

"Ha! These are the replacements for Okkotsu? Bullshit" he said.

"Right? Such weaklings" the woman chuckled.

"What are you doing here Todo? Mai" Maki was annoyed.

"They look similar?" Kugisaki whispered to Y/N.

"It's her twin"

Kugisaki and Itadori's mouths made an 'O' shape.

"I'm here to see whether you are all fit to replace Okkotsu!" Todo grinned. "So tell me weaklings, especially the two of you first years" he pointed at Itadori and Fushiguro. "What kind of woman is your type? Or man if you prefer them"

Everybody deadpanned. Just who in their right mind would ask that especially if you're both strangers to each other.

"Eh?" The two poor boys were utterly confused so Todo goes on explaining how a person's taste defines on who they are as a person.

"I mean I like girls like Jennifer Lawrence I guess" Itadori was the first to answer and this made Todo's eyes sparkle and hug the said boy.

"You're my brother now!" he exclaimed, imagining all the things they would do in the future. But the thought was cut short when his focus suddenly shifted to Megumi with a serious expression.

"And you?" he raised an eyebrow.

Megumi hesitated but answered anyway. "I don't really have a preference, as long as I like the person, then I like her"

"Ah...I knew it" he started to cry. Everyone was so confused.

"The fuck is he going about?" Kugisaki complained.

"You're pretty boring after all!" Todo shouted and attacked Megumi, this caught him off guard so  the force made his body fly and land on the ground with a thud.

"Megumi!" Y/N called for him, but the dust from the ground covered their vision and made them cough. When it started to disperse, she immediately went to find Megumi.

"Eh? That's the girl who will soon be married to our family? What a lousy woman, I'll serve her if I won't pursue jujutsu? Tch" Maki's twin, Mai, spoke.

"Ha??? Don't you dare disrespect Y/N!" Kugisaki snapped and pointed at the girl.

"And who are you?" Mai raised an eyebrow.

"You may be Maki-san's twin but she's better in all ways!" now this made her angry and pulled out her pistol. Maki was fast enough to interrupt her with her staff.

"Stop it, Mai, you're really that low to pick on our junior?"

"Heeh? This girl idolizes you? What a shame, if I were you, I would stop, idolizing a girl with no cursed energy. What a shame"

"Says the one who can only imbue cursed energy on tools" Maki retorted.

"But at least I have a cursed energy unlike you" Mai said in a mocking tone.

The tension between them rose and a fight was sure to occur but everyone's attention suddenly went to Megumi, Y/N and Todo whose fight went a little overboard had Inumaki not intervened.

"Ha! You dare join our fight!" Todo challenged. "Tell me woman, what's your type?"

"..." Y/N only deadpanned and let down her bow and arrows.

"Really? What the heck even is that question? But since you are so obsessed with it, I'll give you a reply" she said, dispersing her weapons into the light and put her hands on her hips with one foot in front of the other, tapping the ground.