First World 1

Tasker: Wen Long.

    Identity of the tasker: Abyss Demon

    When the last sentence was uttered, the system's voice suddenly stopped, as if something unexpected happened.

    The girl who had been transported to the world of the mission ignored it.

    She looked at herself in the full-length mirror in front of her, looking up and down.

    The girl in the mirror has dark hair and snow-skinned , her curly hair that has been carefully permed is well taken care of, and a complicated dress is also of great value.

    Hmm... It seems that this body is from a very good family.

    Only then did she respond to the system: "Is there any problem?"

[Are you a devil? 】

    And... it is an abyss race that has almost become extinct.

    Wen Long spread her hands and said helplessly: "Mr. System, don't you  confirm my identity before choosing a tasker?"

    [...In the evaluation results, you are the one with the highest estimated success rate. Coupled with the lack of time, I didn't have time to check my identity. 】

    Wen Long didn't care, "You can go back on it."

The system was silent for a moment, as if thinking about whether to change it someone else.

    【No need. ]

It has no excess energy.

    Wen Long raised her eyebrows, not surprised.

    The system regained its icy attitude, and read out the mission requirements without any fluctuations: [The mission person Wen Long, your mission object in this world is named Yan Li, 17 years old. Due to his mother's early death and his father's years of drinking and beating, his childhood was not a happy one. 】

    【In high school, his alcoholic father didn't even give him a penny. In order to study for a living, he had to worked part-time jobs to earn living expenses. ]

    [And your sister Wen Ruan, the heroine of this world, she's Yan Li's classmate, because of her kindness, she arranged a job for him in the Wen family. 】

click.

    The door slammed softly, and Wen Long turned her head away.

    According to the memory of this body, the current mode should be the heroine bringing Yan Li back to Wen's house.

    as predicted.

    The first person who came in through the gate was an exceptionally well-behaved girl, her eyes were clear and pure, as if she was a lively deer in the forest.

    She noticed Wen Long in the room, her lively expression suddenly subsided, and she whispered, "Sister."

    [Please reply according to the persona. 】

    Wen Long raised her chin slightly, and casually said "um".

Obviously, the two are only one year apart in age, but in the dialogue, it seems that the superior is dealing with an extremely humble person.

    Especially Wen Long's tone, casual and cold.

    Her body is also called Wen Long, and her character is arrogant and domineering. Because her studies and interests are inferior to Wen Ruan, the original owner has been jealous of her sister since she was a child.