First World 24

When he woke up the next morning, Wen Long was trapped in his arms.

    Her waist was draped with the arm of the man behind her, the hoop was tight, and her back was pressed against his chest. Even Yan Li's heartbeat could be felt.

    But what bothered her the most was what was touching her waist.

    She frowned, trying to push his hand away from her waist.

    But it didn't work, and even the sleeping man subconsciously hugged her tighter, pressing his entire body in her direction.

    The people behind seemed to be stimulated by this, and a refreshing groan overflowed from their throats.

    Wen Long's scalp tightened and took a deep breath.

    "Yan Li!!"

    When Yan Li came out of the bathroom, what he saw was Wen Long sitting on the carpet with a sullen face.

    He licked his lips and asked with a guilty conscience, "What do you want for breakfast...?"

    Wen Long said with a serious expression: "Tonight..."

    You go to sleep elsewhere.

    "I'll let the chef do the cooking first." Yan Li seemed to know what she was going to say, and quickly finished the sentence and got out of the bedroom.

    Wen Long: "..."

    ...

    In order not to be kicked out of the bedroom, Yan Li restrained himself in sleeping after that.

    Since he always hugs the people around him unconsciously in his sleep, Wen Long is particularly displeased with this. He adjusted his biological clock and put his hands away before Wen Long woke up every time.

    Later, Wen Long rarely mentioned this aspect again.

    Yan Li is very measured and respects her wishes, and has never asked for anything else.

    After a year of marriage, she gradually got used to being hugged by a sloth-like guy in the middle of the night.

    Occasionally, she wakes up early and finds that Yan Li is secretly kissing the scar on the back of her neck, or sniffing her back, and pretending not to know.

    After all, the villain is only in his twenties and thirties, and it is when his anger is at its most prosperous, and it is not good to hold back.

    However, she couldn't pretend to turn a blind eye to some of Yan Li's other hobbies.

    "I'm done."

    Wen Long took a bite of the fried egg, but couldn't eat it anymore, so he had to leave the rest on the plate.

    Yan Li said "um", accustomed to her appetite.

    But he still warned: "I'll eat some fruit later."

    "Got it." Wen Long put down her chopsticks and got up.

    "Oh."

    After Yan Li responded, she stared at the thick egg on her plate.

    Seeing that Wen Long had turned his back and was about to leave, he raised his chopsticks and put the leftover piece of omelette into his bowl, and then took a big bite at the small corner she bit.

    Wen Long, who was about to leave just now, turned her head at this moment, and her scrutiny eyes fell directly on his chopsticks.

    "What are you doing?"