First World 19

He glanced again at the dazzling white cloth wrapped around her neck.

    When he looked up again, Wen Long's closed eyes had opened for some time, and she was staring at him coldly at the moment.

    "What are you doing here?"

    "...Visiting you."

    In fact, he came to say goodbye to her.

    Wen Long pulled the corner of her lower lip and said mockingly, "Visiting me empty-handed?"

    Yan Li fell silent.

    He hadn't visited the sick, and he really didn't know that he needed to buy something.

    "...What do you want? I'll buy it."

    The cabinet beside the hospital bed has everything, all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables, snacks and snacks.

    What does Wen Long want? It's just a few words to make things difficult for him.

    "I want to eat grapes, you go wash it."

    After more than half a month, even if Yan Li was no longer working in Wen's house, Miss Wen's ambassador was still just as easy for him.

    Yan Li didn't say anything, got up and picked a small string from the cabinet and took it to the built-in washroom to wash.

    When he came out, he took out a few more sheets of absorbent paper, picked the grapes one by one, dried them, and put them in the fruit box by the window.

    Then, he picked the largest one from the inside, peeled off the skin little by little, and handed it to Wen Long's lips.

    Wen Long was stunned for a rare moment.

    She just said let's wash some grapes. Did she tell him to feed it?

    But the fragrant green pulp had already been handed to her mouth, so Wen Long had no choice but to take the pulp into her mouth with his hand.

    Her lips inevitably touched Yan Li's fingers.

    She didn't notice that Yan Li's little finger, curled in the palm of his hand, trembled slightly at that moment.

    "Cough cough cough!!"

    The coughing behind him was too deliberate.

    Yan Li turned his head slowly and glanced behind him.

    The door of the ward was opened halfway, and Wen Wenyuan squeezed half of his body, staring at him.

    Yan Li: ?

    Soon, he realized that Wen Wenyuan was not staring at him, but the hand he put on Wen Long's lips.

    He silently took his hand back.

    Seeing Wen Wenyuan's strange behavior, Wen Long asked, "Dad, are you okay?"

    "No, no, hehe, I won't bother you." After saying this, he gave Yan Li another wink before closing the door. .

    "What did my dad say to you?"

    Yan Li said calmly: "He thought we were a couple and asked me to break up with you."

    He didn't seem to feel embarrassed or ashamed at all, just calmly told the truth .

    Wen Long frowned, "Ha! How could he think I would like a fool like you."

    "...I don't know." He threw the peel in his hand into the trash can, paused, and asked, "You Do you still want to eat?"

    "No, I'm going to sleep. Go back."