First World 3

Yan Li soaked it several times, either thicker or lighter, but she was never satisfied.

    On the fourth time, Wen Long finally lost her patience.

    "Bring my shoes here."

    "...Oh."

    "Take off the gloves! Do you want to touch my shoes with fabrics that have touched food?"

    Yan Li silently took off the gloves and bent over to pick up her shoe.

    Wen Long put on her shoes and stood up, and before leaving, she threw a cold sentence: "It's good, these things are yours. Idiot!"

    Yan Li glanced at the snack rack, and the long hair on his forehead once again drew the eyes out of his eyes. The look was veiled tightly.

    ...

    The off-duty time is seven o'clock, and the working hours are not short, but ten gold a day is definitely a job that others are extremely envious of.

    Yan Li works here for a day and earns a month's meal.

    Before leaving, he took an unused plastic box from the kitchen, which was left over from the servant's meal. He washed it and used it directly.

    Then, he stuffed the three-tier pastry rack full of pastries into the box.

    One of the pieces was bitten by Wen Long, he twisted it with two fingers in disgust, and threw it into the trash can.

    When Zhang Ma came down the stairs, what she saw was his movement of putting something in his arms.

    She widened her eyes and shouted loudly, "What are you holding in your hand?"

    This sound was somewhat deafening, and even Wen Ruan, who was still studying in the room, was startled, and she hurriedly went out to see what was going on.

    "Dim sum." Yan Li raised his eyes slowly.

    "Didn't I teach you? Nothing in the Wen family, including the leftovers from the lady's meal, can be hidden!" Zhang's mother seemed to caught a thief from her excitement.

    "She told me."

    The young man didn't seem to notice the other people's strange gazes at all, and his tone was calm.

    "Sister said to give you these pastries? What did you say?" Wen Ruan's face showed a little disbelief.

    how can that be?

    "She said, 'These things are yours'." Yan Li gathered the snacks in his arms.

    "Second miss, listen! How could the eldest miss say such a thing..." After Mama Zhang finished speaking, she suddenly realized that she had said the wrong thing.

    Why is it not possible?

    She seemed to be saying that Miss Wen Long was a bad-tempered and unkind person.

    But Wen Ruan didn't realize what was wrong with what she said.

    The image of Wen Long in their eyes is almost ingrained.

    "It's a bit... strange." She glanced at Yan Li secretly.

    Classmate Yan Li, he... wouldn't really steal something, would he?

    "Would you like to... ask the eldest lady?" A servant who was watching the excitement carefully suggested.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone including Zhang Ma fell into a strange silence.