First World 21

"That's it, I'll just move in with my sister ."

    Wen Ruan politely thanked him.

    Although freshmen are starting school now, many men in the dormitory will go in to help, but the boys are still somewhat uncomfortable when they enter the girls' dormitory.

    "Yeah."

    Yan Li loosened the bag hanging from his right shoulder, but he frowned slightly when he handed it to Wen Long.

    There's not much in it, but she should still feel quite heavy when carrying it on her back.

    Wen Long pouted.

    She didn't pay this time, and she couldn't be so righteous when she was benevolent, so she reluctantly said "thank you".

    Yan Li raised his head and stared at her uncomfortable face for a while.

    "What are you looking at!"

    After thanking him, Wen Long almost immediately returned to the appearance of the eldest lady, turned her head after cursing, and entered the dormitory door.

    "..."

    In the end, Yan Li didn't have time to go back and finish the class, but fortunately, there were no tests and no names in that class.

    Rarely did he not go to the library after class, but went back to the dormitory first.

    "You came back very early today." Roommate Lin Fang looked at him in surprise.

    "Well, I don't want to study today."

    Lin Fang's eyes almost fell.

    What did he hear? Yan Li said he didn't want to study! Is the sun coming out of the west?

    Yan Li put down his schoolbag, took off his shirt and put on short sleeves, and prepared to go out again.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Running, exercising."

    After saying this, Yan Li pulled off the hem of his shirt and went out the door.

    Lin Fang muttered strangely, "...So anxious."

    …

    The running and exercising that Yan Li said lasted from seven o'clock to ten o'clock in the evening.

    At the beginning of the school year, few people came to the playground, and there were only a few people on the runway.

    He ran in circles around the extremely bright red track lit by white lights.

    He ran for a long time, faster than usual, and didn't care if his stamina could hold up, like an uncontrolled lunatic.

    When the playground closed at ten o'clock, he was stopped by the aunt who was in charge of closing the door, reminding him that it was time to go back.

    The aunt who closed the door looked at him in surprise, "How long have you been running...why are you sweating so much."

    Even at night, it could be seen that Yan Li's black short sleeves were completely soaked, from the neckline to the back There was not a single bit of unsoaked fabric on the bottom hem.

    Auntie was speechless.

    This is not sweating, like soaking in water.

    Yan Li was panting heavily, his throat was full of breath, unable to pronounce any syllables that could reply to her.