Second World 30

There was suddenly one more person on the bed, and if nothing else happened, he would live with her for a few years, which made it difficult for Yu Li to sleep.

    He closed his eyes, full of boredom.

    Fortunately, the people sleeping beside him are quite safe and have no bad habits.

    He thought of the rumors he had heard about the Wen family's daughter...

    She was in poor health, and almost every doctor who treated her said that she would not live for a few more years.

    Yu Li took a breath.

    Just put up with it for a few more years.

    With a deceased wife there, he would have a good reason to reject those people, and his parents.

    They don't think they're weird, they think he's an infatuation.

    Then, for the remaining decades, he can live alone.

    Therefore, when the rumored Miss Wen family confessed to him, he agreed to her without hesitation, and even took the time to act as a boyfriend who loved her very much.

    Suddenly, the position beside him suddenly trembled, and then there was a sound of rubbing against the quilt fabric.

    Yu Li felt that she seemed to raise her hand to cover her lips.

    In the dark night, the expression on his face was very cold, and the gentle appearance in the day was completely gone.

    He frowned tightly.

    "Cough..." She coughed softly.

    Sure enough.

    Yu Li closed his eyes again impatiently, pretending to have fallen asleep.

    Noisy.

    She wouldn't wake herself up, and then ask him to help pour a cup of hot water...

    The person around him moved again, but the movements were very light, and they didn't seem to bother him at all.

    Yu Li didn't move, quietly listening to the movement next to him.

    Wen Long covered her mouth and got out of bed, trying her best to escape the itch in hher throat, then walked out of the bedroom barefoot, and gently closed the door.

    During the whole process, she hardly made a sound.

    Feeling that the bedroom door was gently closed, Yu Li slowly opened his eyes.

    He stared at the door for a while, and could vaguely hear a light cough from outside the bedroom.

    Have a cough outside? Very good, it seems that his sleep should not have much problem in the future.

    He thought that during the daytime today, Lin Ying called him out alone.

    She said, "Longlong's health is very poor. The doctor who saw her last time said that she could live for at most five years."

    She also asked himself if he could accept it.

    Yu Li forgot how he answered at the time, but that answer made Lin Ying very satisfied.

    She was utterly moved.

    How stupid.

    Five more years...

    Just be patient for another five years.

    Yu Li indifferently closed his eyes again, brewing drowsiness.