First World 11

The next morning.

    Yan Li got up very early, because he usually went to clean up Wen Long's desk early.

    He looked at the girl sleeping sweetly on the bed and hesitated.

    It's barely ten minutes late.

    ten minutes later.

    He reached out and tugged at her quilt.

    "It's time to get up, I'm going to the classroom to clean the table."

    The person on the bed was indifferent.

    Yan Li then pulled out the old computer that was dropped yesterday. Fortunately, it was still usable.

    He set the alarm to a minute later, turned the volume to maximum, and put it in Wen Long's ear.

    After a while.

    A huge "good luck" exploded in Wen Long's ear.

    "Yan Li!!"

    She didn't call him "idiot" or "idiot" for the first time, she was obviously very angry.

    Yan Li pretended to be ignorant, and said indifferently, "Ah... I forgot to turn off the alarm clock. I have been booking this time before."

    Wen Long gritted her teeth, but she couldn't do anything about his innocent appearance.

    "Would you like to sleep a little longer?" Yan Li suggested hypocritically.

    "Go away!"
After arriving in the classroom, Wen Long talked to the system in her heart: Mr. System, you helped me keep an eye on the surveillance recently. If you see Si Yan leading someone to disappear into a blind spot of surveillance, let me know.

    【OK. 】

    This is trivial.

    Wen Long supported her chin, set 1:10 on her phone as the top number, and waited for the system's message.

    At one o'clock in the afternoon, everyone else in the classroom went back to take a nap, leaving only Wen Long and Yan Li.

    Wen Long slept in class for a long time in the morning, and did not go to the dormitory for lunch break arranged by the school.

    What's more, according to the character, she is not used to living in that kind of hard canopy bed.

    And Yan Li is still doing the questions.

    [Host, there is. 】

    Wen Long dialed the number immediately, "Hello? Hello... Well, I want to report someone who is causing trouble."

    "Well, school violence."

    Yan Li stopped writing and looked at the people around him.

    "It's in the XX school, the monitoring corner on the right side of the laboratory building."

    When she hung up the phone, he couldn't help but ask: "Are you calling the police?

    "Are you fighting?"

    And it's still a monitoring blind spot.

    "Only an idiot like you can't think of a way!" Wen Long gave him a fluttering look.

    Yan Li silently closed his mouth.

    He really couldn't imagine that he could monitor everything outside in the classroom, not to mention the dead end of monitoring.