First World 5

[...Not because he likes the heroine? 】

    Wen Long shook her head: Of course not, he didn't feel any kind of gratitude towards Wen Ruan, and it was even more impossible to like her.

    【Why is that? 】

    Wen Long didn't answer it for a while, because Yan Li had already finished the two-story meal in just a short while, except for a few things that Wen Long had bitten left in the box, everything else was swept away neatly.

    There was a lot of stuff in that box, enough for two adult men to eat. Judging by his appearance, he should have been full.

    Wen Long had a rough idea in her heart.

    Perhaps because of the full meal, Yan Li's lips were much rosier than before, and he looked a little more energetic.

    But this is only temporary. His body is malnourished all the year round, and it is impossible to get better all at once.

    Wen Long roughly calculated that from now until the end of his college entrance examination, it was enough for him to have a normal body.

    ...

    The memory of demons is far higher than that of human beings, so Wen Long is still impressed by the high school knowledge hundreds of years ago.

    She recalled almost all the knowledge points taught by the teacher in class without having to listen carefully.

    Alas...

    she sighed softly.

    It's a pity, she still likes the feeling of being number one. It's just that in order to maintain the original owner's character, she can only pretend that she doesn't understand it, and it is estimated that she has to deliberately make a mistake in more than half of the exam.

    Anyway, the original owner was also a person who didn't like to listen to lectures, so Wen Long simply fell asleep on the table during class. It is in stark contrast to Yan Li, who has written a one-day question next to him.

    I don't know where he got his test papers. Although it looks new, the name of the cover belongs to someone else.

    Another second-hand thing.

    There was also a huge handbag on the table, which took up a lot of space, but Wen Long did not allow him to put it on the ground.

    Yan Li then took the next step and placed the bag on the edge of the table, with a small half of it hanging in the air, so that he could make some room.

    It's just that, after all, he is a master, and the table is occupied by a small half, and the upper body can only be grieved and huddled together.

    At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Wen Long, who was already asleep on the table.

    Although she is usually domineering, she look small when she falls asleep, leaving a lot of space on both sides of the table.

    Yan Li blinked, and naturally put his arm over the dividing line on the table, and had to move the test paper to the right.

    He was not afraid of Wen Long in the first place, but now that she was asleep, he was even more reckless when he acted like this.

    Jingle Bell.

    The school bell rang in the corridor, and Wen Long, who was drowsy, was startled by the sound.

    Yan Li noticed that the hair of the person beside him seemed to be moving, so he was about to raise his head, hurriedly pushed the test paper to the side, and quickly pulled back his hand on the next table.

    Wen Long, who was still sleepy, said, "..."

    Just now, something seemed to "swoosh" past.

    She squinted her slightly troubled eyes and looked at Yan Li, but he was always expressionless and couldn't see anything wrong at all.

    "get out ,class is over," she reminded.

    Yan Li knew what she meant, and handed her the bag that was half-dangling from the edge of the table.

    After Wen Long took it, her brows furrowed unpleasantly.

    She unzipped the bag in her hand, took out the box inside, and turned the bag upside down.

    The yogurt, snacks, and basically untouched fruit were splattered on the next table.

    Obviously feel sinking.

    "Do you think I'll bring these things back? Idiot!"

    Yan Li's black pupils looked at the table and licked his chapped lips.

    Good, dinner is also solved.

    After saying this, Wen Long turned around and left.

    Seeing her leaving, Wen Ruan hurriedly packed her things and followed her.

    She knew that Wen Long didn't like to talk to her, so it was quiet on the way back.

    Wen Long continued to chat with the system about topics that were not finished today.

    【What about your second point? Since you said that Yan Li has no gratitude to Wen Ruan, why should he interfere with the hero and heroine again and again? 】

    Wen Long asked it back: Guess what kind of label I was put on by Yan Li in Yan Li's cognition?

    【...Pampering and rude? 】 After the system finished saying this, it realized that it was wrong.

    It slowly caught up with Wen Long's thoughts and changed his mind: [No, is it a long-term "meal ticket"? 】

    Wen Long raised a smile on his lips: That's right.

    She gently lifted the chain on the schoolbag, and then analyzed it: Similarly, in the original plot, Wen Ruan should have the same role in his eyes. As long as he takes advantage of her sympathy and follows Wen Ruan, he will be able to eat and live well.

    […Little, little white face? 】

    Wen Long: Almost. On the contrary, if the male protagonist seizes the position beside Wen Ruan, then Yan Li's quality of life will be greatly reduced. Therefore, he will try his best to interfere with the relationship between the male and female protagonists, and the purpose is just to keep Wen Ruan, the one who can make him not worry about food and clothing... the gold master?

    The system is silent.

    This is too rude!

    Wen Ruan: You also said before that the standard for completing the task is to ensure that he no longer has extreme thoughts about the heroine. In this way, it is very simple. As long as I provide him with meals and a job that can support his livelihood, he has no reason to pester Wen Ruan. That's the second point I want to make.

    【Do you want him to stay at Wen's house for the rest of his life? 】

    Wen Long said strangely: Of course not.

    How could she have so much energy to look at him?

    Wen Long: As long as he goes well in the college entrance examination and gets into a good university, I will not worry about the rest. People like Yan Li will climb up desperately once they seize the opportunity.

    She said with relief: So don't worry, Mr. System.

    After she finished speaking, she tilted her head and looked at the passing vehicles and pedestrians outside the window.

    During the day in class, she slept for a long time, but now she want to sleep in the car.

    Just now, there is actually a third point.

    This person named Yan Li has something she really wants.

    However, this is not what this Mr. System should know.

    She curled the corners of her lips, and the look in her eyes was well concealed by the warm light of the dusk.