Episode 18 Part 1: Evil Ways

(Luhan went to his mother's house drank)

Luhan: Yaaaa ! Ummaa !!

Mother: Oh Luhan . What happened to you ? Why are you so drunk?

Luhan: (Laughing) What? Why do you care?! Do you even care?! Do you even care about my feelings? Do you even care about me?!

Mother: Stop . Are we going to argue about her again?! She didn't deserve you !

Luhan: I Love her ! And I will always do ! Everytime I love someone you always interrupt and everythings become a mess !

Mother: What are you saying ?! Don't you understand me as a mother ?! I only want what's best for you Son !

Luhan: What's best for me? ... Well this is not it mother ... This is not it ! You're just doing what's best for you ! You're selfish mother ! ... ... Should I even call you mother ?

(Luhan leaves the house)

(After a while)

Mother: That girl needs to disappear . My son is like that because of her .

(Luhan's mother calls someone)

Mother: Hello .

Unknown: Oh yes Madam?

Mother: I want us to meet somewhere . I have something that I want you to do .

Unknown: Okay madam . Let's meet at the old warehouse .

(Luhan's mother hangs the phone and went to the old warehouse)

Unknown: What do you want me to do?

Mother: I want you to kidnap this girl . (Gave the picture)

Unknown: Who is she?

Mother: She's the girl that make my son go crazy . Her name is Nicole . Do not do anything to her . I just want to teach them a lesson . And do not ever , make her go away until I say so .

Unknown: Oh yes Madam . I will do as you say .