Episode 21: Part 1: Loss Memories

(Nicole went out of Luhan's Room and Ericka followed her)

(Nicole is crying because of what happened . A cry that never stops … because of hurt)

Ericka: Nicole ... Don't cry please . don't cry ..

Nicole: Ericka . why do this need to happen to him? Why?!! …

(Ericka hugged her bestfriend while also crying)

(Luhan's Mother and Father found out the Incident and went immediately to the hospital)

Luhan's Mother: Nicole … wh-what happened to my Son? …

Nicole: Mam … Sir … I'm sorry … (while crying)

(Luhan's Parents started to cry also)

Doctor: Um . Are you the Relatives of Luhan?

Nicole: Yes .

Mother: Yes Doctor . I'm Luhan's Mother . Ho-how is my Son? …

Doctor: It seems that he has an Amnesia because of the damage that happened to his brain .

Mother&Father: What?! …

Father: Didn't you do everything you can for my son?!

Doctor: We have done everything we can . And it's a miracle that he is still alive . But , he doesn't totally forgets all . We have asked if he remembers his Parents , and he says yes . I think it's a Selective Amnesia .

Ericka: So Doc , are you saying that , he remembers everything but he forgotten the events before this and … Nicole? …

Doctor: As far as I can see it , Yes . A Person who has a Selective Amnesia only forgots certain events and people who had made him traumatized .

(Nicole started to cry more after hearing this)

Mother: Wh-where is my son?! Where is his room?!

Doctor: This way mam .

(Luhan's Parents immediately went to Luhan's room)

Nicole: Why Ericka? … why am I the only One? … Has he been that hurt because of me? …