Part 2: Start ...

I look around the street to find some job . Then I saw some Ad hiring for a waitress in a club . I have no other choice but to apply for it because it doesn't require any highschool degree .

I go in and apply . I pass their requirement . They said that I can start today . So I quickly change into the clothe that they gave me . I met an another employee there , she's a girl . She tour and give me advice . We immediately became friends . Her name is Ericka . 

The club is very wild . The Sounds are so loud , people are so drank and some of the men are jerks . But I have to do this . For my mother and myself ... 

I have to serve a Beer in a man with his friends . When I got to their table . I recognize him . He's the Guy at the House ! I quickly gave the their beers . When I was about to leave , the guy called me . He was very drunk , he said "I am Luhan ." Then he hold my face and hands . So I Slap him and leave at their place . 

(LUHAN)

"Yaaa ! What the ?! How dare you slap me ?!  Hey ! Come Back here !"

She's the first girl who slap me . I was very drunk , I just continue to drink beers and flirt with girls . This is my life today ... My way to forget everything .

I got home drunk . I get straight to my room . I took and look at the picture of Eunice . My tears started to ran down . So I got angry and throw the picture and the pillows everywhere !

Aaaarrrggghh ! I shouted with anger . Anger to myself ...