Episode 4 Because of You

Luhan woke up in the hospital . A few seconds , he remember what happen to him last night . He also remember the girl who saved him , he realized that she is the one at the club and the one who delivers the milk . Then the Doctor came .

Doctor: Mr. What is your name ?

Luhan: I'm ... Luhan . How did I get here ?

Doctor: Oh . A girl brought you here . Because of her you we're treated right away . You look so pitiful when you came here .

Luhan: Do you know her name ?

Doctor: If I remember correctly , her name is Nicole .

Luhan: Nicole .

After an hour , Luhan get out of the hospital . He walk on the streets . He breath deeply and feel the air .

Luhan stop for a while in a street with the sight of a bay .

Luhan: If it wasn't for that girl , I could be gone now . I coul be together with you Eunice ... I really miss you Eunice ...

Luhan went home and saw the milk in front of his door .

Luhan: She still continues to deliver milk .

He pick the bottle of milk and saw a paper . It was a message from Nicole .

"Nicole: Are you okay now? Don't be so drank always. Just drink this milk :) "

Luhan: "What the ? Is she now feeling close to me ?" Then he smiled .