Episode 19: Part 1: Finding Out

(At the hospital)

Luhan: Doctor . Is she gonna be okay?

Doctor: She's just unconscious . But , she's okay . She just needs to rest .

Luhan: Thank you so much .

(Luhan called Nicole's Friend , Ericka)

Luhan: Ericka , can you come to the Baeksang Hospital?

Ericka: Why?

Luhan: Nicole's mother is in here , unconscious . And ... Nicole's missing ...

Ericka: What?! I will go there right away !

(Ericka rushes to the hospital)

Ericka: Luhan ! What did you just say ?!

Luhan: I will tell you more later . But first , I need to find her . I need to find Nicole . When her mom wakes up ... just ... say everything's gonna be alright .

Ericka: Oh . Arasso .

Luhan: I gotta go !

Ericka: Be careful !

(Luhan went to their house to ask for his Father's help in finding Nicole . But , before he reaches theie sala , he heard his mother talking to the phone. And quickly hides himself .)

Mother: Is everything okay out there? How is the Girl? Is Nicole awake?

Luhan: *whispering while schocked* Ni-Nicole? ...

Mother: Don't just leave her alone in there . Just stay there in Gamsang Old Warehouse . I will call you later on . (Hangs on the phone)

Luhan: *still whispering* Gamsang Old Warehouse?

(Luhan went outside their house silently , went to his car , and rush overto the place)