Episode 25: Part 1: Memories of the Past

(Nicole was finally released at the Hospital)

(At Nicole's House)

Nicole: Umma ! Where is my favorite Shirt?

Mother: Oh yes Nicole ! Here it is !

Nicole: Thank you Umma .

Mother: That's the couple shirt that Luhan brought for the two of you right?

Nicole: oh .. yes umma .. I'm not gonna wear this anymore . I guess , i'll just keep it and treasure it .

Mother: Oh Nicole . My Daughter. I hope that you can move on in Europe .

Nicole: I think I will Mom (smiles) Besides , i will be staying there for 3 Years . So , I think that's enough time for me to move on .

Mother: I think so . But are you sure that you're gonna leave tomorrow? You we're just released in the hospital .

Nicole: I'm fine Umma . And besides , I don't think I can stay here anymore knowing that I might see Luhan anytime . How can I move on if I can see him all the time?

Mother: I guess you're right . Oh Nicole , my Wonderful Daughter (hugs Nicole) . Be careful in there alright? Don't forget to eat on time , always take care of yourself !

Nicole: Yes ! I will Umma (smiles)

(Meanwhile at Luhan's House)
(In the Dining Room)

Luhan: Umma . Do you think you can give me a job at one of our companies?

Mother: Why son?

Luhan: Nothing . I just want to have a fresh start . Any position will do , even it's the lowest position , i'll accept (chuckles)

(Luhan gets milk from the refrigerator)

Mother: Hahaha . Well I guess I'll call our secretary and ask her for a position that suits you .

(Luhan started to pour milk in the glass)

Luhan: Thank you Umm--

Luhan: aarggh ..

Mother: What happened Luhan?

Luhan: My head aches ..

(Luhan sees some bit of a flashback of Nicole delivering milk for the first time at his house)

Luhan: aarggh !

Mother: Son ! Are you okay?!

(Luhan sees a bit of a flashback when he and Nicole we're in the Mall)

Mother: What's happening to you Son ?!

Luhan: Umma .. I just saw something in my memory . I think i remember something but I can't really see it . It's not that clear ... Aaarggh... But , I saw the girl that saved me . The one named Nicole .

Mother: Oh really my son ?! Then that's good . I guess you're starting to remember something ..

Luhan: who is she really? ...