Episode 23: Part 1: Family

(Nicole went home to see her mother)

Nicole: Umma? ...

Mother: Oh Nicole ! What happened to you?! (Hugs Nicole) I Heard about the accident . Are you alright ?! Are the both of you alright ?! I was so worried about you !

Nicole: Umma ! ... (crying)

Mother: Why Nicole? What happened?

Nicole: Luhan ! Luhan ! Luhan can't remember me umma ! ... ...

Mother: What ? What do you mean ?

Nicole: Luhan has a Amnesia Umma ... (crying) And what hurts most ... is that ... the only thing he forgets is everything about me ... and about us ! ...

Mother: Sshh . Don't cry now my daughter . Everything's gonna be alright . Maybe not now , but ... Luhan will definitely remember you ... because he loves you .

Nicole: (Crying) Umma ! ... ...

(Nicole's Mother hugs her Daughter tightly)

(Meanwhile . At the hospital)

Luhan: Umma ! Aboeji ! You brought all this foods for me ?!

Mother: Of course Son ! That' s because we love you so much .

Luhan: Oh Umma .

Father: You need to eat all of those for you to get better .

Luhan: Arasso Aboeji !

Mother: Yeobo ... can you please leave us for a while ? I have something to say to our son .

Father: Oh Arasso .

(Father leaves the room)

Luhan: What is it Mother?

(Mother kneels down to Luhan)

Luhan: Yaa Umma ! What are you doing ?!

Mother: I'm so sorry Luhan . I'm so sorry my Son . (crying) I'm sorry if I didn't become a better mother for you before ...

Luhan: Mother . Please Rise . (Luhan hold her mother up)

Mother: Luhan . From now on , I will be the best mother that you ever wish for . I'll do my best to do that . And I will support you in doing the things you love and for the person that you love .

Luhan: Mother please don't cry anymore . I don't know what you mean , but I will also become a better son for you and Father (smiles) But I don't love anyone Umma , what are you saying ! (Chuckles) The only thing in my heart is you and Fathe (smiles and hugged her mother)

Mother: Thank you son . For forgiving me . But someday , you will remember again the person that you love (smiles)

Luhan: Hahaha ! Hope so ! (Chuckles)