Episode 3 Part 1 Striving

Luhan woke up . And remember what happen last night . He quickly get up and take a bath . He change clothes . Then he go out of his house . When he opened the door , he saw a milk in front of his door .

Luhan: "So , she didn't get inside this time" Luhan said , as he smiles silently . Then he thought , "She is also the one at the club ."

Luhan leave the house after he drink the milk . And as always , he immediately go to  the club to have some fun again .

Nicole is done at delivering all the milks . She's getting ready to go to work at the club . She changed clothes immediately . As she was about to leave  ,

Her mom said "Where are you going Nicole ?"

Nicole said "Don't worry Mom , i'll be back" then she smile .

Nicole's Mom doesn't know her daughter is working at a club .

Nicole got in the club . Her friend Ericka help Nicole to change clothes immediately . Then after that , they gout out of the dressing room , then Nicole saw Luhan again .

Nicole: "Ericka , look at that guy , is he always in here?"

Ericka: "Hayyy .... Yes . he's always in here . He's always making his self drank ." What a jerk .

Nicole: Don't say that Ericka . Maybe he just have a problem . Maybe he's lonely and sad that's why he do this .

Ericka: Whatever . He's still a jerk . Come on . Let's get into work !

(9:00 PM)

Luhan is very drank and is outside the club . Then two guys was coming near him ,

They said: Hey ! You Bitch ! When are you going to pay your debt at us ?!

Luhan: "I don't have any money you jerks . " Then he smiled devily . "Get out of my sight you jerks !"

They said: What did you say ?! You're so confident playing casino with us but you don't have any money ! This bitch !