Episode 22: Part 1: All of it

(Ericka went inside Luhan's room)

Ericka: Hey . You jerk !

Luhan: What?

Ericka: I said you are a jerk ! You can't remember Nicole?! You can't remember the person that you love so much ?! You can't remember that person who loves you so much?!

Luhan: What ? What are you saying?

Ericka: (chuckles) Luhan . Can't you remember all those moments thay you've been through? Nicole .. Nicole loves you so much even if your mother doesn't want you to be together . She risk everything ! Just for you !

Luhan: I'm sorry . But I can't really remember anything about her ..

Ericka: I feel pity for my Bestfriend .. (crying) why does she need to fall in love with a guy who can't even remember her? ...

Luhan: I'm sorry . And I'm sorry for your bestfriend . But it's best for me not to remember her . Because I feel that ... it's not right ... Like you said , my mother doesn' t want to . Right?

Ericka: What? Why are you like that Luhan? ...

Ericka: I hate to be in here . But I have no choice . I will just stay here until your parents comes back .

(Meanwhile . Outside the Hospital . At the park)

(Nicole is still crying)

Nicole: Why Luhan ?! Why ?! Can't you really remember us?! Can't you really remember all of it ?! ... aaa !! (Crying)

Nicole: What will now happen to us ? ... ...