Chapter 141- 150

Chapter 141: Cover the sky with one hand, Jedi strikes back (3)

Footsteps came from outside the door, Wei Sheng stepped back two steps, standing in place with cold eyes, staring at the horse face and thin monkey who entered the door.

Looking out again, Zhang Xian and the others had no shadows, and could still hear footsteps from near to far in the corridor.

The horse-faced man with a dark and calm expression raised his head at the thin monkey, "Find out his phone."

As I told you before, this little girl had a phone in her hand, and when she brought it into the police station, she would detain the phone and prevent her from making calls.

Wei Sheng squinted. It seemed that Li Xianzong didn't want her to have a chance to ask him for help.

The skinny monkey immediately walked forward with the baton, and pointed at Wei Sheng with the cold black stick head, "Take out the phone!"

Wei Sheng held his shoulders without hesitation, turned to his pocket with one hand, and put the white CS998 on the table, but put his hand in his pocket again and did not come out.

Ma Lian immediately stepped forward, picked up Wei Sheng's phone and raised his eyebrows, "Slot! CS998? The little girl is rich?" He looked at Wei Sheng suspiciously.

Before arresting the people, he had called up Wei Sheng's files in the internal system, and learned that she was from Hutai County, and neither of his parents was a person with identity.

In other words, they are ordinary people who are trampled to death and have nowhere to ask, so that the sky should not be called the earth.

What's more, because I have been in contact with all kinds of people from the three religions and the nine liu all year round, you can tell the general idea only by looking at the clothes. Wei Sheng's dress is not like a child of a wealthy family, especially with the full Chaonan Night Market on her feet. 30 yuan snow boots are sold on the street.

Playing with Wei Sheng's mobile phone, Ma's face smacked, and he took the phone in his pocket.

He is still using the big brother he bought in his early years, although the glory has passed for a while, it is already gone.

On the contrary, this CS998 TV is on the air every day, and the price is high. The director puts it on the table during meetings all day long. Although his colleagues chat privately, he is not less scolding, but he is not without envy.

Touching the phone in his pocket, Ma's face smiled.

The Skinny Monkey exclaimed dissatisfiedly, "Brother, don't care about it!"

Ma Lian waved his hand, "I'll talk about the matter after I'm done, don't you know if I'm careful?"

The skinny monkey licked his tongue and turned to look at Wei Sheng.

The dazzling incandescent lamp in the interrogation room reflected his thin face to his vulva, and with a three-point impatience, "Little girl, you can't blame us for this. If you want to blame, you can offend that person."

While speaking, he suddenly raised his foot and kicked Wei Sheng's stomach.

Even if he doesn't let his arms or legs move, he still has a way to clean her up.

Wei Sheng's face sank, and the moment the opponent raised his foot, he suddenly took out the pistol from his pocket!

The black-hole barrel was nailed straight to the opponent's foot, the bullet was loaded and the trigger was pulled.