Chapter 341- 350

Chapter 341: First look at the casino 

Wei Sheng also took two steps calmly, pointed his gun at Lin Xiao's head, and a blood flashed in his eyes, "Do you dare to kill me, I don't know, but I will dare to kill you." ."

With this kind of arrogance at the moment, Wei Sheng not only pinched himself to work for the Zhiwei Party, but Lin Xiao wouldn't just kill himself like this, and she knew that if she gave in half a point right now, it would be in vain today.

Otherwise, she is still a lunatic.

When Wei Sheng's voice fell, Lin Xiao stared at her with piercing eyes. Lin Xiao thought he was crazy enough, but he didn't expect to jump out today to be even more crazy than him.

Seven or eight guns were aimed at this little girl's head from all directions, but she still dared to threaten herself? As someone else, I'm afraid this will be frightened to the ground, right?

Before he mistakenly tied Tang Yuling, he had planned to tie Wei Sheng. The reason for using the tie was that he didn't put her in the eyes at all, and it was also to give Wei Sheng or Yan Baiqing an offense.

While not paying attention to this child, he was also very curious. He wanted to see with his own eyes what role this little girl whom Yan Baiqing had optimistic about or even entrusted to him was, and now he feels that this little girl is satisfied. His curiosity did not disappoint him.

"Interesting." Lin Xiao smiled suddenly, then waved his hand to motion to his subordinates to put down the gun.

Wei Sheng squinted his eyes and smiled faintly, "It seems that Mr. Lin is going to return Tang Yuling to me?"

Lin Xiao waved to Wei Sheng to put down the gun, turned around and walked towards the bedroom, speaking in a leisurely tone, "Miss Tang, I can't return it to you, because I have given her away, even if you get shot today. I, no one is here."

"Did you give her away?" Wei Sheng curled his eyebrows to follow his steps, but saw Lin Xiao unshirkably loosen the belt of the satin nightgown, and the whole nightgown fell off to the ground, revealing his thinness. He was of a ground figure, with only one big pant in a suit.

Then he turned around, picked up the shirt on the hanger and put it on him, and smiled leisurely, "Miss Wei is planning to see if I can change my clothes?"

Wei Sheng stared at him blankly, "Who did you give Tang Yuling to?"

Lin Xiao put on his suit and pants, his eyes were cruel, but his tone was still somewhat idle, "A bloody, cruel, abnormal R countryman. I'm afraid Miss Tang has actually felt it now."

Wei Sheng's figure stagnated, Fang Linxiao had already fastened his wrist buttons, smiled and picked up a suit jacket, "Go, now that I'm here, I'll take you around, maybe I can see the Tang you're looking for. Miss."

...

Lin Xiao's casino is located on the fifteenth and sixteenth floors of this hotel.

There are no rooms on the 15th floor, only a casino.

And none of the elevators in the Keller Hotel stops on the 15th floor.

After Wei Sheng questioned to no avail, he had to frown and follow Lin Xiao to visit his casino. After the elevator stopped on the 16th floor, a group of people filed out, only to see the elevator facing the soft bag of the 16th floor casino. The gate, outside the gate where everyone is now, is an empty and luxurious hall. There is a service desk in front of the hall, which seems to be used to exchange chips.