Chapter 411- 420

Chapter 411: Luxury cars, beauties, flowers

But right now, it was the first time Cui Xian saw his car.

If it hadn't been for S Sea and Cui Xian's birthday, Wei Sheng might not be able to drive out the car so blatantly.

Besides, driving with one hand is still a technical job.

Fortunately, the car is fully automatic, so the inspection is not too strict right now.

Wei Shengwu was immersed in the romantic atmosphere he created, and from time to time he praised himself from the bottom of his heart. The car drove all the way to the food stalls on Yong'an Street. Nowadays, the food stalls on this street are regarded as the most prosperous night life in S Sea. Especially in summer, the whole street is all grilled in the open air, and the price of crayfish is ridiculously cheaper than later generations.

When they first came to S Hai and Zhou Dong and the others, Zhou Dong brought Wei Sheng and a group of people to this street for a supper.

It's almost nine o'clock now, and Wei Sheng knows very little about S Sea Hotel, so he chose this place. Besides, Wei Sheng feels that driving a luxury car to eat gears is also an art job, and it can be regarded as an art work on Cui Xian's birthday night. More memorable.

That Fang Cui Xian, looking sideways at the girl with a smug smile on her mouth, knowing that she is quite satisfied with the arrangement of this scene tonight, and I am afraid that she is still immersed in it and can't help herself, so she just smiled and turned her head to look towards No words outside the window.

The car drove all the way into Yong'an Street, and it really attracted a lot of attention. If Wei Sheng used to not care about the attention of others, but today is different, holding Xiao Cui Xian with her arms hanging on the steering wheel with one hand, her mouth follows Humming to the music, it's so uncomfortable, it's so uncomfortable.

Looking back from the inverted mirror, it is not difficult to see that Ning Dahai and the others have been following his black Santana. Although they have kept a distance from their car, it is not obvious.

In the end, Wei Sheng parked the car in front of Erzi Lobster. This was the place where Zhoudong had a treat last time. At the moment, it is sparsely populated and not as popular as other gears. Perhaps the location is a bit remote and it can be regarded as the end of this street. And on the opposite side of the small road is an open space under construction. Now the construction has stopped at night, and many cars, motorcycles, and bicycles are parked under the fence of the construction site.

Wei Sheng also parked the car there, and then got off with Cui Xian and crossed the small road to the open-air stall in front of Erzi Lobster. Especially before getting off the car, Wei Sheng said that Cui Xian would hold the bouquet of roses. Flowers, and also conjured a box of cakes from the car like a trick.

At this time, there were only three or two people in the open-air stall, and it seemed that they hadn't noticed the arrival of Wei Sheng.

There were four young men and women who had just parked the BMW in front of the barbecue stall together with Wei Sheng and two of them. Several of them were the food stalls that Wei Sheng and Wei Sheng stepped into.

"Boss! Add three more goat kidneys! Let's mix fungus!" The young man at the table inside raised his head and shouted. At the same time, they glanced at Wei Sheng and saw that the two students passed by, and then they looked at the four men and women who came in later.

Everyone watched them park the BMW in front of the barbecue booth, so that even if the other table guests pushed the cups to change the room, they would inevitably fix the remaining light on the four people and observe the movement.