Chapter 201- 210

Chapter 201: Despicable means

The next morning, when Wei Sheng opened the curtains, the sun was already shining outside the house, the blue sky and white clouds were slowly crawling, and the holiday villa on the top of the mountain was on the sixth floor, which made people feel extra close to the sky.

She stretched, thinking of the topic that everyone had talked about last night, she couldn't help smiling.

Several children agreed to meet in S Sea in high school by drinking, and how many people can do it by then.

Wei Sheng made up his mind to accompany Cui Xian to grow up anyway. He went to her if he didn't go, nor did he go to her, but it's natural to go there. This country's future financial center city is a must for the company's development. If you want to move the company there, it will benefit your future development.

Today is the third day of the Lunar New Year. Workers in the main departments of the factory have already started to prepare for work. Those from other places will return to their positions on the fifth day. Wei Jiefang will also bring Yang Lichun back from Hutai County today and then to the factory. Look at work.

Thinking that he would not go back early tomorrow morning, Wei Sheng dialed his father's number.

But it was Yang Lichun who answered the phone.

She confessed to her mother that she had followed a few classmates to ski in the snow-capped mountains, Gao Rui and others she had met last time.

By saying this, Yang Lichun was relieved, but Wei Sheng didn't expect that the first sentence of his mother was to ask her if she had enough money.

"If you don't have enough money, just borrow it from Gao Rui and the others, and pay it back when Mom goes back. Don't shorten yourself." Yang Lichun said worriedly over the phone.

Because before leaving, only one hundred yuan was left for her daughter, and she wondered how the food expenses for two or three days would be enough, but she did not expect her to go to the snow mountain with her classmates. And those classmates are all in good backgrounds, so she naturally worried that her daughter would have short money, and she wouldn't be able to save face among classmates.

Wei Sheng understood his mother's worries, warmed his heart, and agreed with a smile.

Wei Sheng thought that life would be like this. The sun slowly rises from the horizon, or frosty dewdrops on the floor-to-ceiling glass, which are simple and clean and refreshing, but they don't know that the big net has already begun to move. , Is waiting to close the net.

Wei Sheng only learned about the death of a factory in the abandoned campus of the 23 middle school during lunch.

However, at ten o'clock in the morning, Wei Jiefang, who had just arrived at the construction site, was taken away by the police from the Qiaonan Police Station. The reason was that equipment failure in the factory caused the workers to get involved in the plastic and crush the fuselage. Wei Jiefang was the person in charge of the construction site. It was taken away by the police in no time.

At noon, Yang Lichun and Ding Huihong had just pushed up the roller shutter door of the hair salon to open, and a captain in the factory who had a good relationship with Wei Jiefang approached the door.

The man stumbled and rushed out of the taxi, "Sister-in-law! It's not good! My brother Wei was taken away by the police!"

This news was like terrible news. Yang Lichun's ears were dizzy on the third day of the Lunar New Year. After thinking about it for a long time, she didn't know who to discuss with him, and finally knocked on Wei Guoqing's door.