Chapter 541- 550

Chapter 541: Son of a big brother

Or maybe she had really underestimated the forces she was facing before, confident that she could take advantage of the momentum and successfully open the situation with her understanding of the future generations with the mentality of a person who had passed by and was born again.

But now, as she grows up and shoulders more and more responsibilities, she needs to carefully consider how to move forward...

call! Wei Sheng breathed a sigh of relief, laughed at himself, he knew what he said, and he was afraid if he was afraid. Where did he find so many excuses for himself.

In fact, it's not afraid, but I'm not used to this kind of situation that is too out of my control. Sometimes, the more you know, it may not be a good thing. It is false to say that there is no fear in the heart.

Just kidding, two people came single-handedly against the political family in the Philippines? Even if you come back to the 100th, I'm afraid it won't be enough for someone to drink a pot.

As soon as this turbid breath was exhaled, Wei Sheng shrugged his nose, how could he smell a smoky smell.

She turned her head abruptly and saw the balcony next door, Kong Zhandong was not leaning on the railing to smoke, staring at herself mockingly.

Dare to love just now, full of worry, he didn't notice someone next door.

The two balconies are not connected, separated by a short distance, and suspended in the middle.

As if he knew what Wei Sheng was thinking, Kong Zhandong mocked and said, "Do you think this Philippines really came and left when you wanted to come? Not to mention whether Mr. Huang would blame you, just say that you are with me this time Come here, I'm really worried that you will separate the corpse immediately after you leave my sight."

Wei Sheng hugged his chest and looked back at him. Sometimes he really felt that Kong Zhandong had some low-level nasty tastes. For example, he seemed to like to mock himself, as if this would make him recover the somewhat lost face.

With a chuckle, Wei Sheng said calmly, "Who said I'm leaving?"

Kong Zhandong raised his eyebrows lightly in the dark, Wei Sheng leaned against the railing and shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "When this is done, I will follow the light, and no one will blame my child if it is done. The good or bad will fall on you. Kong Zhandong What am I afraid of? The big deal is to follow you to escape."

After that, he snorted like Kong Zhandong, twisted and turned into the room, slammed the French windows.

Kong Zhandong was taken aback by surprise, and with the clattering sound, the curtains in the next room were already drawn, leaving only pitch black on the balcony.

...

The next morning, after Kong Zhandong finished washing, he first walked to the balcony and glanced at the next room. The curtains were wide open, but there was no movement in the house.

Looking downstairs, I saw a thin girl wearing a light gray sportswear, pulling her hair behind her head, and wearing a white towel around her neck, running downstairs. There is also a girl in rose red sportswear beside her.

Aren't these two Wei Sheng and her secretary? It seems to be called Zhao Ye.

The light gray sportswear is Wei Sheng, and the rose red sportswear is Zhao Ye.

When Wei Sheng and Zhao Ye walked out of the elevator, they saw Kong Zhandong leaning against the door of the room and looking at the direction of the elevator. Several big men in black had gathered around, standing in a neat line, and they were planning to go out.