Chapter 281- 290

Chapter 281: Storm rescue 

Immediately, Yan Baiqing informed her of the idea of ??hiding Wei Sheng's identity, hoping that she would be more careful in the future.

As Yan Baiqing said, S Haixin Airport is about to be completed, and Wei Sheng naturally knows how amazing the throughput of this new airport will be in the future.

If at this time I can become the first privately-owned airline to operate independently, then in the future of the aviation industry, even if the higher cost cannot make a lot of money, the social status it brings is also considerable. Obsessed.

As for Yan Baiqing said, this money must come from his own industry cleanly.

Wei Sheng knew what he was worried about.

To the development of the Uyghur Party, such as Fu Xuebin and her dark chess, she doesn't know if she has greater ambitions in the future, at least she has not heard of any earth-shattering deeds by them in the more than ten years she knows about it. .

However, it is certain that they protect themselves, benefit and survive.

So there are some things they cannot do, and the country will not allow them to do it. This requires dark chess like Wei Sheng and Fu Xuebin to play for them on the bright side.

Those who are playing games in the open must be clean enough. For example, Wei Sheng himself, no matter whether the person outside is Liu Jianren or Song Xiao, once her industry flourishes and develops to attract the attention of the Security Bureau, she will eventually find out. On her head, after all, she didn't intend to hide forever.

At that time, if you make all your money from factories, real estate, department stores, etc., there is no problem in being clean, but if it comes from the support of the Zhiwei Party, it is estimated that she will not be far from falling. It is tantamount to giving the Orion a knife to fatten yourself and tell him to kill me.

Therefore, in order to support her, Zhiwei can provide any human assistance, but it cannot provide her with financial assistance. This is understandable.

But 70 million...

At night, it started to rain again. Wei Sheng lay alone in the room of this two-story building. It was still the first time she was tied to the room where Ying Tianshi woke up.

She was lying on the bed with her hands behind her head and staring at the ceiling. At this moment, the curtains of the balcony were open and the balcony door was open. The patter of rain outside the door was splashed on the floor of the house from time to time.

Wei Sheng turned his head to look out of the window. There was no expression on a white and transparent face. Except for the sound of rain, the night sky was a bit terribly quiet, but the corner of her lips was gently curved in an inexplicable arc.

She has always understood that as she develops and grows, there are some unpredictable dangers that come with no background. Whether it is past and present, when a person is in a value for use and does not seem to have the strength to protect this value , There will always be a hand stretched out in the dark abyss, hoping you will move forward in its way.

The last time Wei Sheng was caught off guard by this hand and tried a heroic play that would rather bend than bend. In this life, she is more willing to hold this hand to accelerate her growth, until one day she has full wings and cut it off.

No words for a night.

Early the next morning, there was no breeze and no swaying willows.

The weather was foggy, and the rain still didn't stop.