Chapter 311- 320

Chapter 311: Cyril of Suffering

Obviously, there is no faster way than a travel agency that can afford to open a travel agency.

In addition to Yangfan and Qian Bin, Wei Sheng also brought six veterans on this trip, also for personal safety, and also to tie Cyril back to Country Z.

According to Cyril, he is now living in the home of his aunt in California, M. Cyril has never had contact with this family since graduating from university, which shows that his relationship is very bad.

This feeling is very strange, about to go to a foreign country to meet a familiar stranger.

The moment Wei Sheng stepped on the plane, he felt a little excited in his heart.

This time there are 30 members in the tour group. Nine such as Wei Sheng accounted for one-third. In order not to attract unnecessary attention, Wei Sheng only set sail with Qian Bin, and the others moved freely.

California is located in the west of Country M and has diverse natural landscapes, including magnificent canyons, mountains and dry deserts, with a total area of ??410,000 square kilometers, making it the third largest state in Country M.

It is also known as the Golden State. When the spring grass from the hills in the central part of the state wilt in autumn, it looks like golden everywhere from a distance.

The mainstay of California's economy is agriculture, including fruits, vegetables, milk products, and wine. Other important industries include aviation, entertainment, and light industry. This includes computer hardware and software. Cyril is completed in such a beautiful and developed country. After finishing his university, he also grew up here as a world-wide computer expert.

Cyril's University is located in Camarillo, California, between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, a prosperous economic area with multiculturalism. It is home to major large industrial and biotech companies and has many student internships and job opportunities.

The full name of the university is California State University, Channel Islands. This is a small specialty college. The most well-known subjects are physics, biology, chemistry, computer science and mathematics.

Studying in such small colleges and universities will give students more attention and training from teachers and experience a richer learning experience, which is an advantage that large public schools do not have.

Of course, Cyril's success is not due to the advantages of small colleges. He is a mathematics genius and computer genius. It can be said that he has all the characteristics that a genius should have. Since childhood, he does not need to work hard to achieve unimaginable achievements. Wei Sheng remembers hearing from him in his previous life that he won a computer award in country M when he was in high school, and it was also a state award.

This time, Wei Sheng and others landed in such a safe, quiet and well-studied suburban coastal city. I heard that it combines the style of a small city with the rich cultural activities unique to the metropolis. The former Shi Wei Sheng has been to California but never came. Over this.

This time I can take the convenience of rebirth to take a look at my old friend's college life.

...

At this moment, Cyril opened the door of the language audio-visual classroom and strode out in the lush, lush, European-style and exotic campus teaching building.

You don't need to look carefully to see that this is a young man from M country who is not low in stature, but is thin due to lack of exercise and good food. He has fair skin, high eyebrows, large eyes, and European-style eye sockets with deep recessed eyes. A pair of beautiful dark brown eyes.