Chapter 221- 230

Chapter 221: Classroom under the night

From the beginning of school at 8:30, to the last two days, class teacher Gong Hongfei has postponed the time of school to 9:30 in the evening.

The plastic factory does not need her to worry too much, but North City Department Store and the newly registered company have too many things that need to be improved. For example, the future planning of the 23rd piece of land, such as North City Department Store, requires her to agree with Kang Baocheng. .

But according to the busyness of the school right now, she has no time to take care of other things, which can be called a doppelganger.

So every day, I almost didn't even have time for lunch. When it was time for lunch, I rushed to North City Department Store to meet Kang Baocheng. As for exercise, I had to move to school in the morning instead of running.

Fortunately, this plan has already been planned in winter, and the school's new stadium has been perfected. Because boys playing basketball need a place to take a shower, the bathroom in the gymnasium was opened in advance after school started.

Wei Sheng's fatigue is far more than that. After Li Xianzong's fall, even Yuan Chunbo found a lot of problems for her, such as the acquisition of Li Xianzong's former casinos and nightclubs, and the re-planning of Nanshan Circuit. I can't get home until midnight, but my parents still claim to study at a classmate's home.

In fact, she didn't even have time to do homework on weekdays. At least this week after school started, she rushed to school every morning to copy Cui Xian's homework directly.

At this point, she finally realized that she was not a robot, and finally realized that the winner of this competition was not so good. She knew more clearly that if this continues, it will not only be difficult for her body to resist, but also that her studies and company will both be delayed. .

She secretly thought that she must find a reasonable and perfect solution to this problem.

"Wei Sheng!" The harsh voice broke through the sunlight shining diagonally into the classroom in the spring, causing Wei Sheng to wake up violently.

She rubbed her eyes vigorously, but fell asleep when she thought about it during class.

And this class happened to be the old man Zhang's math class. This week, Wei Sheng, like the other students in the class, learned the old man's violent and bad temper.

But I have to say that the old guy's teaching methods are really two-fold. Only experienced teachers will find that the same is in class, but the teacher's teaching methods are really different.

From the perspective of teaching alone, Old Man Zhang is undoubtedly an excellent teacher. Thinking about this, Wei Sheng had already staggered to his feet, looking tired and ready to meet the raging anger of Old Man Zhang.

Seeing Wei Sheng's state, Cui Xian frowned secretly. He had called her many times just now, but she slept soundly. As a person close to him, Cui Xian can easily find that Wei Sheng seems to be extremely busy this week. Whenever get out of class is over, he will either lie down in the classroom to sleep, be punished for homework, or disappear without a trace.

Every day when school ends at noon, she promises to be the first to rush out of the classroom, and in the afternoon, she promises to be the last to enter the classroom. As for the end of school at night, she greeted her and left as if flying away, others couldn't catch up even if she wanted to catch up.

Looking at Wei Sheng's extremely exhausted side face, and his shaky body, he tilted his head, what is she up to?

Obliquely behind, Shao Bingran also turned his eyes to stare at the slender figure standing up from the window seat. She was already a lot taller than when she transferred from last semester. Although she was wearing spring and autumn school uniforms, it was not difficult to find that she was already in shape. Not as dry and thin as when he first saw it, the rapid development of the young girl is reflected in Wei Sheng's body. When he saw the pair of shiny earlobes next to the ponytail, he suddenly thought of the dream this morning.