Chapter 251- 260

Chapter 251: Wei Sheng is here

Cui Xian was also stunned. After turning his head, he met the black and white eyes with a trace of exhaustion in his white face.

"Wei Sheng!" It was not Tai Zirui or Cui Xian who jumped first, but Fan Xiaodong, today's longevity star.

He was there to fight with people, drinking so much, he didn't want to see Wei Sheng standing by the sofa at their table as soon as he looked up. This was an unexpected joy, so he pushed away the people's legs and squeezed towards them. Wei Sheng, "I'm going! When did you come? Is this deliberately surprise me?"

As he spoke, he opened his arms and prepared for a hug with friends from far away. Just as soon as he stretched out his arms, Cui Xian stretched out a leg with a faint expression, causing no attention. Fan Xiaodong at his feet had an unprepared dog eating **** at today's birthday party.

When there was a loud noise, Fan Xiaodong was already lying on the ground with a tilted body, because the gap between the coffee table and the sofa was very narrow. When he got down, he squeezed the coffee table aside and moved a little bit. It also fell a lot due to instability.

Someone on the table scolded Fan Xiaodong for walking along the way and didn't look at the road, or for fawning on Fan Xiaodong's initiative to come forward to help, the scene suddenly became lively.

Cui Xian got up in time and stared at her with a pair of slightly long eyes. Although he did not burst out Fan Xiaodong's exposed excitement, his eyes were obviously filled with unexpected joy.

"Why are you here?" He didn't talk to Wei Sheng today, how could she know he was here.

"I'll return the phone." Wei Sheng smiled in fatigue, and took out a MOTT phone from his pocket. This was Cui Xian who had stayed in the hotel.

He was startled slightly, and a rare joyous smile appeared on his face... he put the phone in his pocket.

Tai Zishan raised her hand in a daze at this moment, "Wei Sheng called me just now, and I told her that you were here." In fact, Tai Zishan was also a little dumbfounded. Originally, Wei Sheng called me just for a chat and asked me. As for Cui Xian, she said that Fan Xiaodong was celebrating today's birthday, and Wei Sheng did not say that she had arrived in Shanghai until she hung up the phone.

Wei Sheng smiled and nodded, "Zishan left me the phone last time."

Because Cui Xian called her last time and said that she was enrolled, but because she didn't have a fixed mobile phone, she could only contact Cui Xian on a single line, so Wei Sheng couldn't reach Cui Xian this time. After finishing the work, she remembered that she had exchanged phone calls with Tai Zishan. , It dialed.

The crowd moved in to make room for Wei Sheng on the side of the sofa.

Many of the people sitting inside were old friends of Fan Xiaodong and Tai's brothers and sisters. There were men and women. They didn't know Wei Sheng, and because of the good family background, the atmosphere of the small circle was fixed, so naturally xenophobia led to Wei Sheng's attention. The eyes of an outsider were not friendly.

Some are suspicion, some are curious, and some are playful. Then they started to inquire about her daughter in private, because being able to mix with the Tai brothers and sisters and Fan Xiaodong obviously has some origins, and it is even more impossible to be regarded as ordinary. Tong's children of ordinary people.

They didn't know that Wei Sheng and Tai's brothers and sisters, and Fan Xiaodong met differently from them, but in the specific atmosphere of Chaonan City, they did not need to consider class differences and naturally got together.