A Realisation (13)

Kai's pov

To my suprise the shorts mostly stayed up but only by a hairs bredth, it felt as if a light breeze or particularly harsh breath could cause them to fall down.

I wonder where am I?

As I made my way around the room to look more in depth at my surroundings I made sure to peek at the mirror incase I isakai-ed again.

I hadn't, thankfully.

I don't know where I am though...

As I was debating what to do now I heared the door start to creak and when I spun around I saw Sutego. The look in her eyes was gentle and caring, I instinctively knew she was my Sutego not the one who I saw before I collapsed, but the one who I lo~...

Wait what?!

I, I think I'm in love with Sutego!?

The thought caused my face to instantly flush a deep red especially since Sutego was stood directly infront of my very eyes when I figured this out!

"Where is there a hole I can jump into and die, earth please swallow me now..." I accidentally muttered allowed as a hid my burning face in my palms and crouched down into a standing ball.
"Kai! Are you okay!?" I heared Sutego yell before I felt myself being pulled into Sutego's supriseingly familiar and entirely comfortable, padded embrace.

By the time I'd rained in my embarrassment and recovered from the shocking enternal discovery I realised I was no longer in the room where I had awoken but a large yet cozy room which seemed to be a drawing room.

I had been carried here by Sutego whilst I was busy being on the verge of a mental breakdown whilst suddenly discovering I'm not straight!

I glanced up at Sutego and I met her loving gaze which caught me off guard, did she always look at me like this? I'm probably just overthinking after becoming hyper aware of Sutego's every action towards me due to my new found discovery that concluded I love Sutego romantically. Is that even okay, especially in this new world which seems to be medieval?

Why have I forgot the contents of every single history related book I've ever read?! I just won't say anything yet.

I looked away from sutego in order to distract myself and I soon after realised we were not alone in this room. There is at least 10 scary looking people in this room starting at me and Sutego, whose lap I just realised I was sat on. I was startled by the intimidating presences until I saw them all suddenly turn pale and avert there gazes.

What happened? I looked up at Sutego but she looked the same as always, I also peeked behind her but there wasn't anything there. I was looking around behind us until I heared Sutego addressing me.

"Kitten, I know your curious and confused but stop climbing on me and I'll explain." She whispered into my ear this caused my entire face, neck and ears to turn red so I just curled up into a ball again on Sutego's lap and sat still.

I then heared Sutego giggle so a peered up at her but her focus was entirely on me.

"Kitten, I thought you might get off my lap in embarrassment but it makes me happy that you rathered to just curl up on top of me." Sutego explained.

A deeper shame washed over me so I retaliated against Sutego by hitting her arm with repeated light punches due to my weak physical strength.

She just chuckled at my pedantics a little before she was interrupted by a cough of one of the other people in the room. The sudden recollection that there were other people in the room caused me to hide my head in shame and the easiest hiding place happened to be Sutego so I just buried my head in the crevice of her neck.

Sutego then started discussing something but I couldn't understand what she was talking about. There was something I noticed though even though I wasn't paying much attention.  That was that all the intimidating people there who scared me where 1000x more scared of Sutego than I was of them,  I also noticed how they all called Sutego boss, both things came as a bit of a suprise. I vaguely recall Sutego talking about this before I passed out last time with one of the people who happened to be here again. But the Sutego from that time is different. I know that the Sutego here is my Sutego because everytime I even seek a peak at her she'll be gently looking down at me and rubbing small, soothing circular motions on my back to try and ensure I'm calm.

The other Sutego wasn't like this Sutego, my Sutego, she was scary and mean and when she yelled I felt as if I would die in the next few minutes, which is what enviably lead to my collapse even though she wasn't yelling at me at the time it happened.

Regardless, I felt as if I shouldn't have been here because although I couldn't hear everything and could only understand a little of what I heared it didn't sound like something an outsider should have known even if I don't really understand it.

The meeting of sorts soon concluded whilst I was in my own thoughts and before I knew it I was lifted into the air again, only this time I knew about it as it was happening unlike last time when I was distracted and only realised what had happened after the event had already occurred and concluded.

I subconsciously clung to Sutego more as she carried me but due to the fact I didn't have to actually walk I ended up admiring the decorations in the corridors we walked through and before long we were back in the room I saw when I first opened my eyes after fainting.

----------♡----------

Hope you enjoyed!