Sutego's Room (14)

Kai's pov 

As we arrived back in the room where I discovered my affection for the girl whose embrace I was currently in, not that I'm complaining, I heard Sutego chuckle which caught me off guard and instantly demanded my attention.

"Bunny, kitten, baby... You can let go now. Heh, you're already sitting on my bed. Clinging to me as well might send the wrong message..." Sutego breathed into my ear, the warmth was contagious as it spread from my ear until my entire face was burning hot.

I couldn't respond at all due to my brain malfunction which was the result of Sutego's teasing. However, I couldn't bring myself to stay mad at her for much longer than a minute, so I simply puffed up my cheeks in protest, and also a tiny little bit in hopes that Sutego would think I'm cute... But only a teeny tiny bit the second reason! Mainly the first!

As I was lamenting to myself, I realised that Sutego was looking at me with an even more gentle gaze and the dotting and indulgence in her gaze appeared obvious to me as she placated me with sweet words that I could tell she meant.

"There their kitty, calm down," Sutego whispered into my sensitive ear with an intoxicating voice that impregnated my ears repeatedly.
"I, I'm not a kitty...!" I quietly rebutted to the best of my ability that was currently disadvantaged because of her earlier attack that flustered me still.

That's when I suddenly realised the situation I am in. I'm currently plopped on Sutego's lap, clinging to her neck and Sutego said earlier that this was her bed! That means I'm basically sat clinging to my crush whilst sitting on their bed in the room otherwise alone. My face flushed a shade of scarlet red as all the blood in my body rushed to my face and steam started to rush out of my ears in embarrassment.

Who doesn't embarrass themselves in front of their crush constantly though?

Is it even a crush if you can keep clear-headed around them constantly?

Yep! That's how I'm justifying it! You can't change my mind!

But... Does that mean Sutego doesn't like me back because she always seems so composed...?

No!... I'm sure she likes me, and if she doesn't yet she will eventually! Also, if she didn't like me she wouldn't let me sleep in her bed or sit on her lap like she did and is currently doing.

Sutego's pov 

Having brought the little kitten back to my room, she stayed still on my lap as I sat on myself my bed comfortably. I couldn't control my reaction and indulgence as she pouted when I brought the issue to her attention, yet she still didn't correct it. Instead, she just continued to sit obediently on my lap, in my clothes that didn't fit her, on my bed, in my room with just the two of us.

I tried to hold it back but the little cutie was too much for me to handle and she ignored my warning entirely. So I ended up losing against my patience, I flipped the soft little bunny from my lap onto the bed carefully before I pinned her there. Her face was radiating a bright red colour from her flushed face, I couldn't resist the urge to take a bite from one of her plump red cheeks. The white teeth marks on her cheek contrasted sharply with the burning red of her skin, I had ensured I didn't bite too hard and hurt her or leave any actual damage to her perfect completion. That would be a crime worthy of the death sentence.

Speaking of which, I had arranged an 'invitation to drink tea' for the @$$holes who interrupted my little trip into town although I am significantly less mad as the baby bird seems to have accepted me as a person close to her and trustworthy as a result of the whole situation. Gaining favour with the baby bird is a serious accomplishment so I'll consider showing mercy to the idiots who helped me yet that doesn't dismiss the fact they put her in danger so the most I can do is let them live for a little longer.

With Kai pinned beneath me, I slowly lowered my face so we were a mear breadths width apart. Her sporadic breaths were clearly felt by me as they brushed across my skin and tickled my heart with a feather of pure cuteness. What truly caught me by surprise, however, was that Kai herself made the move to lightly kiss me. She raised her head ever so slightly with a cheeky glint in her eyes and dusted my lips with her own before she swiftly escaped my arms with a dusting of blush on her cheeks and my entire body froze in a mixture of shock, joy and confusion.

I desperately hope I'm not overthinking what just happened and that the little angel that is dressed in my clothes and sprawled out on my bed genuinely meant that kiss in the way I perceived it.

If not I may be heartbroken.

A smile of simple joy spread easily over my lips as I gently ran my coarse and calloused fingers over my lips with the lightest possible pressure, daydreaming about the gift I was just bestowed so easily.

I can never let the kitten go now, she will be my kitten now. She made me want her, and I always get what I want without exception.

Kai's pov 

I kissed Sutego! I actually did it! And she doesn't seem mad if anything she actually seems happy about it, just as happy as me if not more so!

I rolled around the bed uncontrollably as the excitement rushed my brain. The clothes I wore were rolled up and messed up during my mini celebration of excitement. By the time I realised this, the shorts were still hanging on for dear life and the t-shirt had rolled up to expose my stomach.

----------+----------

Hope you enjoyed!