update for my munchkins >:)

hii, so this isn't a chapter- really more of an update on my life per se.

i know i haven't updated in a while, but i want everyone to know i haven't given up on this book. i still see every comment and vote and appreciate your support so much.

thank you guys for being patient with me !!

in the crazy life of riti, a lot has happened. different things have been taking up my day, and as much as i love love love writing, i never want this book to become something i'm forcing myself to do.

i don't want to have any negative feelings about or during the process of completing this book. so whilst i do have every intention to finish it, everything will happen in due time and on a schedule that allows me to be comfortable while writing.

in means of elaboration, i did get played this summer lol. like, i really liked this guy, and i realized a bit ago that he didn't exactly like me. more like he was just bored and led me on. that's been a big part of some of the healing i've been doing.

i've had looooots of birthdays to attend because majority of my friends are leos and virgos so thanks for the variety guys. (just kidding, much love my homies)

doing macrame is also my current obsession and i'm sure i'll get over it in a few months.

i've also just been taking it easy with the last few days i have before school begins.

either way, i've been handling all that stuff and some other things, so i'm sorry i haven't focused much on writing in the last couple of weeks.

expect an update in a couple of days!! love you all to the moon and to saturn <33

bye bye now - riti <3