Note before story🖤

* (Little summary) *
Jisung was attending a new school, not only that but it was the middle of the school year and he had really bad anxiety. But the school wasn't just any ordinary school, it was one where the Vampires and humans could actually be there together and not go on a killing spree. But the school wasn't all bad... well that was until he met his new best friend Felix and the hot vampire named Minho and his life changed completely .

*Warnings*

(Angst, fluff, smut)
Mentions of self harm, abuse, possible possessiveness, sexual activity, Mpregnancy, mentions of blood, and anxiety.

*Another note*

I know the first half of this may seem all dark but I promise it will evolve into what it's originally supposed to be about aka Minsung. P.S ( some chapters are long 😭)

Please don't mind some of the parts in the first few chapters... I had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote some of it but um yea.

Vampires with Omega/Alpha concepts... top tier btw☝🏼

When I use the word "pheromones" I mean a scent that sexually attracts others but in this case (vampires) so no need to get confused or google search what the words mean, and even if you do, search for the human definition.

Also there will be potential smut in here, mostly likely will be so I will warn ahead of time (If I don't forget). If the story isn't your cup of tea then you don't have to read💜.

* Also if you don't see vampire Lee Know as the cover then I probably changed it over time😵‍💫

I don't mind thoughts or suggestions for the plot~<3.... well that's if I haven't already written something

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•