Chpt. 1 ❤️

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
* To anyone who's about to read, I'm so sorry- I promise it gets better😭🤝 *
——————————————————-
Jisung was shaking nervously as he sat on the couch waiting for his adoptive mother to come back downstairs and unlock the front door.

He didn't understand why she and his adoptive father was making him move schools at a time like this. They knew how anxious he got around new people.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

"Mom, why do I have to go? I was doing so well at my last school" Jisung questioned as he continued to shake nervously.

"It doesn't matter, I'm your caretaker so I know what's best for you, and what did I say about calling me your mom?" she said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim" , "You're lucky I'm not in the mood to discipline you plus you're late for school, go get in the car".

Jisung hated living with his adoptive parents, they never treated him kindly or cared about his feelings and not to mention the continuous abuse.

He hated how it made a impact on him, he was always afraid of people and even turned to self harm because of this.

Jisung got into the passenger seat and sat quietly, trying not to say much because he knew Mrs. Kim would scold him for even the most littlest things.

After a silent and tension-fillled car ride they finally arrived at the school, there were so many people and Jisung wish he could melt into the seat and disappear.

"Get out of my car" Mrs Kim said bluntly, obviously not seeing the fear on Jisung's face.

"Mrs. Kim I-"

"Get out now or your getting locked in your room again" she interrupted.

Jisung nodded and got out of the car without saying a word.

After looking at everyone, multiple thoughts started running through his head.

"Why are they staring at me?"
"Is there something on my face?"
"Maybe they think I'm a nerd"
"Should I just disappear?"

Jisung felt the panic rush through him and he couldn't control his breathing, he felt like he was stuck to the floor.

After a minute of hyperventilating, he felt someone touch his shoulder and he flinched at the sudden contact.

"Chill, I'm not gonna hit you, I just wanted to see if you were okay" a fluffy blonde haired boy spoke as he smiled kindly.

Jisung couldn't believe his eyes, this boy was so beautiful... literally and he had freckles!

"I'm fine... just a bit nervous" Jisung said after finally speaking.

"We were all like that coming here, but I understand it's probably more difficult for you since it's like second/ almost third quarter and you look like a human" the boy said giving Jisung a look of understanding.

"Wait... does it matter if I'm human or not?".

"I mean it depends, but you should be fine, I'm human as well" Felix said.

Jisung simply nodded and looked away from Felix shyly.

"Well, I don't like awkwardness so I'll introduce myself, my name is Lee Felix".

"My name is Han Jisung, and I'm sorry about the awkwardness it just comes with my anxiety" he said giving an apologetic reply.

"Aweee you have anxiety, you poor soul! I will protect you at all cost!" Felix said as he clinged onto Jisung's arm.

Jisung actually felt a little bit better about being there since he just met someone who seemed really genuine.

"Do you know where your classes are?" Felix asked.

"I know the teachers but I don't know how to get there" Jisung responded.

"And I'm glad we met because now you have me to give you a tour" Felix said as he pulled Jisung into the entrance of the school.

"Wait.. I have to do something before you take me anywhere" Jisung said.

"Alright? What is it?" Felix asked. "Where's the bathroom?" Jisung questioned.

"Follow me" Felix said as he walked towards a small walkway. "Okay here's the first boys bathroom on this end of the hall... wait, you do  identify as a boy right?" Felix asked giving a curious face.

"Yes 100%" Jisung answered, "alright that's what I thought" Felix said as he walked into the bathroom with Jisung following behind him.

"Alright, you can go use it now" Felix said as he pointed to a urinal. "I didn't come here to use the bathroom, I came here to take my anxiety and Iron pills" Jisung said as he took out the bottles of pills.

"Iron...iron? Wait no! You can't take iron pills here!" Felix whispered- shouted. "Why are you whispering? And why can't I take them?" Jisung whispered back

"Are you crazy? This is a school filled with vampires" Felix said. "And so what?" Jisung shrugged. "Don't be so nonchalant Han Jisung, anyway you can't use them here because... what are iron pills used for?" Felix asked.

"People with low blood" Jisung responded, "exactly! It's kind of like a threat to vampires if that makes sense?" Felix tried to say in a not so stupid way.

"Oh... but... I need these" Jisung said. "You can take the anxiety pills but you can't take the iron pills, besides you're only supposed to take those pills when you're about to eat"  Felix said.

"Oh yea, you're right" Jisung said, "of course I am! Anyways come on Mr. Panic before you be late on your first day and luckily you're scheduled with me for most of  your classes".

Jisung didn't feel as nervous as he did when he exited the car. Being around someone as preppy and bubbly as Felix made it less stressful.

As they were approaching the classroom Jisung squeezed Felix's hand. "Don't worry Jisung, I'm gonna be with you the whole time" Felix said as he returned the hand squeeze.

Jisung smiled and followed him into the classroom, they were early but there were still students in the class.

Jisung and Felix sat in the middle but more towards the back. "Is this seat okay for you?" Felix asked.

"Yea, it's a good seat, is this where you usually sit?" Jisung asked at he took out his material.

"Yes, but I usually sit here with my best friend Jeongin or as I like to call him Innie" Felix said.

"Oh- he already has a best friend... first day and I'm already getting attached to people" Jisung thought to himself.

Felix noticed the sudden change in Jisung's face so he wanted to make sure he wasn't feeling upset.

"Oh don't worry, you're now my bestie as well" Felix said with a wide smile. "I just don't know how Innie and Seungmin are going to feel".

"They'll like me... hopefully"

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°
A/N: SOOO I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A VAMP SKZ STORY SO HERE IT ISSS😵‍💫 hope yall like it so far🫣