Chpt. 10 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung woke up feeling extremely sick, to the point where he was really scared.

He was still sleeping on Minho so he tried to carefully move away from him so that he could go to the bathroom.

The moment Jisung moved even a little he felt really weak and he had a strong urge to throw up.

He finally moved away from Minho and sat at the edge of the bed, he really dreaded moving since his stomach was killing him and he felt like he was gonna vomit everywhere.

He couldn't even find the strength to get up and that's when he knew something was wrong, the pain in his stomach was unbearable and he couldn't help but sob.

Hearing his cries; Minho woke up and scooted over to him to see if everything was okay.

"What's wrong Sung? Why are you crying?" Minho questioned with a concerned tone.

"Minho I feel really sick and my stomach is bothering me so much" Jisung sobbed.

"Do you want me to go get some medicine from Chan?" Minho asked.

Even hearing the word "medicine" made him want to vomit more.

Jisung eagerly shook his head, he didn't know if he should actually take the medicine or just wait until the sickness is over.

"Well then what do you want to do Jisung?" Minho asked.

And before Jisung could even respond he felt the throw up rising back up.

He covered his mouth and rushed to the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet and began throwing up.

Minho began to worry since Jisung was throwing up a lot.

Jisung felt like he was throwing up his intestines at this point.

Minho rushed in the bathroom and went to rub Jisung's back as he finished throwing up.

Some moments later Chan walked in the room to check and see if they were okay.

"Good morning yall... um? Why does it smell like vomit in here? Are you guys alright- woahhh" Chan said as he approached the bathroom.

"Chan I don't know what's wrong with him, he just woke up and said he felt sick" Minho informed.

"Jisung are you okay? That's a lot of vomit..." Chan said.

"I'm fine.... I just have a little s-sickness that's all" Jisung said as he backed away from the toilet.

"A little? Um I think it's best if you go to a nurse's today to see if anything is wrong" Chan insisted.

"No! I refuse to go to any sort of hospital related place" Jisung said.

"Why? Something could be wrong" Chan questioned.

"Doesn't matter, just know I'm not going" Jisung said sternly.

"I'll give you by the rest of the day to feel somewhat better and if it gets worse then you have to go" Chan said as he walked out of the room.

"Minho~ I feel so weak right now~" Jisung whined in pain.

"Sung I'm sorry you're not feeling that well but I think you should get yourself cleaned up and I'll clean this up" Minho said sincerely.

"No, you don't have to clean it up, I'll clean it then I'll shower" Jisung said.

"I wasn't asking you Jisung, I was telling you, I don't mind helping you out, now get in the shower stinky" Minho joked.