Chpt. 6 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

It's been weeks since the group heard from Minho and everyone was beginning to worry.

He didn't return phone calls or answer to any texts and when they went to his house no one answered.

The vamps couldn't even teleport inside his house or to his exact location and that made it even scarier.

All the while, Jisung was scared, like SUPER scared. He found a connection with Minho and it scared him to think that maybe he's the reason why Minho disappeared.

Jisung spent almost everyday bawling his eyes out and he didn't even wanna leave his room to go to school.

"Minho please come back~" he cried into his pillow. Felix walked in and sulked in sadness, he didn't like seeing Jisung like this and though he couldn't do much about it he still tried to make Jisung feel better.

"Ji, it's gonna be okay... he's gonna be okay, you can't spend all your time in here crying that's not gonna bring him back" Felix said.

"Then what will! I'm worried about him... he won't answer me, he won't answer anyone else and he hasn't been at school, something bad happened!" Jisung sobbed.

"We're trying to get in contact with him, but at the moment there's nothing we can do and in the meantime you have me and I'm always gonna be here" Felix said.

Usually that would be comforting to hear but Jisung could careless about that right now, all he could think about was Minho and how he ignored him when he tried to speak.

"Gosh I'm such a terrible person, I should've just listened" Jisung said to himself in his own thoughts.

Suddenly Bangchan and Changbin rushed in there.

"Guys! Minho just called!" Changbin yelled.

Jisung's teary eyes widened, "What did he say?" He asked nervously.

"He sounded almost unresponsive it was hard to hear him but he did say he was in his house" Bangchan said.

"Then what are we still here for? Take us there now!" Jisung shouted.

"I think maybe you should stay here, me and the vamps should go" Changbin said.

"No way... I'm coming no matter what you say, I need to see him" Jisung protested.

Bangchan sighed, "fine alright, let's go".

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Meanwhile Minho was in terrible pain, he hadn't properly eaten anything in weeks he tried to consume normal foods but his body rejected it.

He didn't look starved but he was definitely feeling the starvation and it was doing him no justice.

He wanted... no, he needed blood and specifically Jisung's he didn't know why, but he couldn't take this pain for much longer.

He honestly thought he was gonna die but of course that's impossible so he decided to contact the others.

He prayed that they didn't bring Jisung because he felt like he couldn't control himself around him, he knew that most likely he'd probably pounce on him and drain the life out of him and that's something he didn't want.

He kept himself low to the ground and a hand over his stomach he couldn't even work his limbs properly and he prayed the group would come to him soon.

And luckily his prayers were answered, he locked himself in the room so it took quite some time to break down the door and once they did everyone was in shock.