Chpt. 4 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho and Jisung walked into the room where the others were and tried to make themselves look normal.

"What took you guys so long?" Jeongin asked as he gave them both a look of curiosity.

"I was just showing him around" Minho said.

"I already know what happened" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"It's not what you guys are thinking" Jisung said as he tried to fix his shirt but that just made it more questionable.

Seungmin noticed something and walked up to Jisung. "Come with me real quick" he then said and led him and Jisung to the hallway.

"I can see the hickeys Jisung, it's best if you try covering that up because vampires like Minho have a high sex drive and if he sees the hickeys he made he's gonna want to add more and then eventually he'll wanna bite you" Seungmin warned sincerely.

"Is that true? I don't think he'll want to hurt me" Jisung said.

"Of course he doesn't want to hurt you but after all he is a vampire and it's out of his control" Seungmin replied.

"So do your vampire boyfriends bite yall?" Jisung asked.

"No but there's been occasions where they've mentioned that they wanted to" Seungmin said.

"Does that not scare you? I would be terrified" Jisung said.

"Well I'm used to it, I don't know about I.N and Felix but there is one way to prevent them from biting and actually killing you" Seungmin said.

"And that is?" Jisung asked. "So there's this thing called The Spark, it happens when a vampire is sexually, physically, mentally and, emotionally attached to a person and you'll know when you have the spark because a shiny light will glance in both eyes of each other and then after you have the spark you have to be claimed" Seungmin explained.

"Claimed?" Jisung said to himself.

"Yes claimed, it means they have to bite you and of course take some of your blood but you won't die, you will just be connected to them basically in the same way they were connected to you, and you guys will be literal soulmates but if you reject getting claimed after The Spark then the vampire mindset is telling them that you turned down their vulnerability and most likely they're gonna hurt you" Seungmin said as he looked at Jisung's concerned face.

"Look, I'm not tryna scare you I'm just tryna let you know ahead of time and I know all of this because the vamps told me... Oh! Also if you do get claimed by Minho your sex drive is gonna be as high as his so don't let him claim you too much because you could possibly turn, anddd vampires can breed with us; doesn't matter what gender you are so stay protected" Seungmin said.

Jisung was trying to take all that information in but it was too much.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jisung asked. "I just told you why... also just like Felix, I've taken a liking to you too now lets go back before someone comes out here, but they probably already heard" Seungmin said as he walked back into the room with Jisung following behind.

They walked into the room and the vampires were giving them weird looks since they obviously heard the convo but they didn't seem mad so that's good.

Jisung was a little frightened now and kind of regretted his decision about being around these people, he needed to get out ASAP.

"Guys I have to go to the bathroom" Jisung said with a distant tone, which he often has when he's scared.

Minho sensed that something was wrong and he knew he was lying but didn't say anything.