Chpt. 7 ❤️

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
Jisung woke up from some of the best sleep he's ever had.

But he felt a bit odd and uncomfortable and Minho was nowhere in sight.

He moved so that he could get up but once he moved he quickly found out the reason why he felt uncomfortable.

His pants were literally soaked...

"Oh my god... did I?" Jisung asked himself aloud.

He slowly became panicked and slightly embarrassed, multiple thoughts running around in his mind.

"How did this happen! And why- why is there so muchhhh?" Jisung disgustingly questioned himself.

He was way too scared to get up not just because he made a mess but he also messed up Minho's covers.

But he knew eventually he needed to tell him, at least get it over with.

"Minho-ssiiiii" Jisung yelled out.

It felt like almost an eternity until Minho finally walked in with a change of covers and clothes.

Jisung was devastated... well more so embarrassed.

"Minho... I'm sorry-" Jisung began to say.

Minho let out a small chuckle, "Jisung, you don't have to say sorry, it's okay" he said sincerely.

But Jisung still didn't want to move, "I don't know how I let this happen" Jisung said.

"Yea, you woke me up out of my sleep" Minho said with a small laugh.

Jisung's eyes widened, "hm? What do you mean!?".

Minho cleared his throat, " Well, so... it started like this...."

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Flashback from "last night"~

Minho was sleeping peacefully along side Jisung, up until maybe late 2am.

Jisung was moving around constantly and making weird noises which woke up Minho.

His first thought was that Jisung was having a nightmare but once he turned the lights on his mind was quickly changed.

Jisung had one of Minho's pillows in between his legs and he was moving oddly against it.

It doesn't take a detective to figure it out but Minho was still shocked.

He felt a bit odd watching him so he tried to find something else to do. Butttt to no avail.

Minho didn't want to wake him up and scare him so he just decided to get back in bed and ignore it.

Which was kinda impossible, Jisung started gasping and calling out for Minho.

Minho didn't know what to do, he wouldn't dare try anything since Jisung wasn't aware but of course the thought of doing something crossed his mind.

Minho finally decided to listen to music to bypass the time. Which worked up until what Minho assumed was Jisung's orgasm.

Jisung started breathing heavily and moving a bit less enthusiastically.

"Minho-ssi~" Jisung said sleepily against the pillow.

"Jisung?" Minho whispered, slightly shocked by what just happened.