Chpt. 8 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
Jisung woke up completely disoriented, he felt a bit on edge and had no idea how he ended up like that and not to mention the pain in his lower half.

He couldn't remember anything, all he knew was he woke up and it was dark but after that it was all a blur.

Jisung grabbed his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.

"5 pm? Damn" Jisung said, and then he seen the multiple texts from the rest of skz but he was too tired to look at it.

He was gonna go to Felix and ask if he had any painkillers.

But the moment he tried walking he fell straight to the floor causing a loud thud sound.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho's sleep was cut short by a loud noise, he woke up with a massive headache and a ringing in his ear.

He sat up from the couch and looked around the room.

He looked at the dining table and there everyone was.

Completely silent and eating what seemed to be lucky charms.

He thought that maybe this was just some random dream but no... it was very much happening and it was so out of the ordinary.

Minho rubbed his eyes and began walking over to them.

"Hangover?" Minho asked, giving that they all looked so restless.

They all gave nods in response. Jeongin passed a bowl/spoon towards Minho's direction and pulled back a chair; hinting for him to sit.

And so Minho did.

After sitting down, Bangchan slid the box of cereal and milk to Jeongin and which he passed to Minho.

But everyone stayed silent, it felt like he was in a scary movie.

Minho looked weirdly at Jeongin, and Jeongin returned the look.

"Hm?...eat" Jeongin said as he turned back to his bowl and continued eating.

"Do any of you guys remember what happened last night?" Minho questioned.

"All I know is that I got taped to the door and now my skin is irritated from all the ripping I had to do" Felix said.

"Oh yea, that was funny" Seungmin said.

"What happened with you last night? You and Hyunjin were outta there" Minho said with a small laugh.

"Drunk make out session, but I guess we fell asleep while doing the dare" Hyunjin said.

"Don't even ask me what happened, all I know is that I was under a table with someone on my phone smacking in my ear" Bangchan said.

"Where'd you and Jisung go?" Changbin questioned.

"Yea, you guys left near the end of the game" Felix said.

"Oh, I just... walked him to his room and then I fell asleep" Minho said, making sure not to give off a suspicious tone.

The vamps all gave Minho a weird look since they knew he was lying.

"But I thought I heard him screaming... maybe I was just too drunk" Seungmin said.

"Mhmmmm... I don't believe Minho" Felix said with a smirk. But right when he was about to protest a loud yell from Jisung caught them all off guard.

"Did he say it hurts?" Hyunjin questioned. "What hurts?" Seungmin asked.