Chpt. 3 ❤️

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung and Minho walked into the cafeteria and there were still people coming in but luckily there weren't a lot of people around just yet.

Jisung spotted Felix at the table sitting by the people he saw in the class earlier.

Felix got up from his spot and ran over to Jisung and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you... well it's only been like 2 hours and 45 minutes and exactly 23 seconds but still! I thought Lee Know ate you or something" Felix said as he continued to squeeze Jisung.

"I didn't, at least not yet" Minho joked. A bit of fear struck Jisung at his words which Minho obviously noticed.

"I'm just messing with you, remember what I said?" Minho asked.

"Yea..." Jisung said blankly. "Are you hungry?" Felix asked.

Jisung was absolutely starving but Mrs.Kim told him that he shouldn't eat so much nowadays and even at home when he tried eating they would sometimes discipline him just for asking.

"No... I'm okay" Jisung said.

"You're lying, just come in the lunch line with us" Minho said, it was obvious he read Jisung's thoughts.

"Is there a way you can't read my mind?" Jisung asked. "Of course, I just choose to read" Minho said bluntly.

Jisung sighed and took out his phone from his pocket.

His stomach pained just reading the text he got from his "parents". They were in a family group chat so that they could both text him anytime they needed to.

Jisung felt like he wanted to cry but didn't want to draw any unwanted attention.

The messages said:

Mrs. K : You better not eat anything at that school and if I find out that you did you already know what's going to happen.

Mr.K : Also you're going to have to walk home, you might just lose some weight.

Jisung honestly wanted this to end, he just wanted his real parents back but unfortunately that was never gonna happen.

Minho could sense the sudden tension off of Jisung and started to feel worried.

"Is there a bathroom in here?" Jisung said, avoiding both Felix and Minho's eye contact.

"Yea, through that door over there" Minho said. "I'll come with you" Felix said.

"No... I wanna go alone" Jisung said, as he walked towards the door.

He went inside of a stall and took out a small blade, he was tempted to add to the cuts that were already there.

He didn't just cut himself because of the sadness he feels continuously but because it was a way to cope with everything.

Right before he was about to press the blade in Felix and Minho walked in.

Jisung quickly put it away and wiped away his tears.

"The energy in here is bad" Minho said. "Jisung? Is everything okay?" Felix added.

"Yea, guys I'm fine, I'm ready to eat lunch now" Jisung said from the stall.

Jisung opened the stall door and was greeted with concerned looks from both boys.

They were already treating him as if they knew him for years.

Jisung forced a smile on his face and walked out of the bathroom with them.

Minho and Felix shared looks and they knew exactly what each other were thinking but for Jisung's sake they kept it to themselves.