Chpt. 11 ❤️

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Morning arrived and the group came over to check on Jisung since he was awfully sick yesterday.

They were quickly caught off guard when they seen him skipping happily around the house and making breakfast with Minho.

"Minho, why isn't he resting?" Chan asked sternly as he watched them with a less than amused expression.

"Who cares about all that, I smell some bacon cooking" Jeongin said.

"And you call Jisung insensitive?" Felix joked. "I still care about him but when I smell food nothing else matters" Jeongin said with a shrug.

"Well then, if that's how you feel, guess you're not hungry" Jisung said teasingly.

"No no! I was kidding, of course how you're doing matters" Jeongin said.

"So... you're healed? I don't quite understand" Hyunjin said.

"Last night me and Minho had a heart to heart and it healed me" Jisung explained.

The others gave him weird looks as if he was delusional or something.

"Guys I'm not weird... Minho, tell them it's true" Jisung said as he turned to him.

Minho had been feeling strange all morning and the feeling was quite familiar.

Ignoring what Jisung said, he told him he needed to leave the room.

"Sung, I'm gonna step outside for a moment, the food is done if you're hungry" Minho said as he quickly left the room.

"What's the matter with him?" Seungmin asked. "I don't know, I'll give him some space... but who's hungry!" Jisung said as he counted everyone who raised their hand.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho went outside to try and calm himself down, he really needed the fresh air, oddly he felt like the house was burning hot.

Ever since he woke up he felt like that but he didn't want to worry Jisung or make himself panic but he was slowly starting to.

Though it was extremely cold outside he was burning up and his heart was beating really fast and he was feeling strange all over and that's when he knew.

"Oh my god no..." Minho whispered to himself as he leaned against the wall and tried to control his breathing.

He was too afraid to go in the house because the others would sense that something was wrong so he just took out his phone and sent a shaky voice message to Chan, telling him to come outside.

Not long after Chan rushed outside to see if he was alright.

He noticed Minho panicking and shaking slightly, he wasn't known for any type of anxiety so he was highly concerned.

"Minho what's wrong? You're sweating and it's literally freezing out here" Chan said as he touched Minho's forehead.

"You're burning up... Minho is everything alright?" Chan asked as he held him close.

"Chan, it's that time again" Minho said with a shaky voice as he hid his face in Chan's shirt.

Chan looked at him in confusion, usually he'd be able to tell what's wrong but Minho was in too much panic for him to read his body language.

"Which time exactly?" Chan asked calmly, not wanting him to panic more.

Minho hates crying but as of right now he couldn't help it and that was worrying Chan more, especially since he wasn't saying anything.