𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

"Why...why? WHY?! Why is my child so unfortunate?"  Loud sobbing was heard from a tired woman who just gave birth to a newborn baby. "Ma'am please don't cry." A maid crouch beside the woman attempting to comfort her by hugging her. "My baby's heart isn't beating. HIS HEART ISN'T BEATING!!" The woman cried as she hugged her baby tightly. 

The newborn baby was pronounced dead at the moment he was born. His pulse wasn't beating, nor was he breathing. "MY CHILD!!" The woman screamed in agony and cried harder wondering what she had did wrong to the gods above for not blessing her child with good health.

Her husband slid open the door as he quickly walks towards his wife and his child, giving them a big hug while sobbing and snuggling into his wife's neck as his wife cradled the deceased baby with teary eyes. 

Her husband, after hearing that his child didn't make it. He wasn't surprise he had expected it. His baby's pulse stopped several times even when he was still inside his wife's womb. But maybe just maybe...he was still wishing that there was hope that his child would at least live throughout his wife birthing him. 

The next day, as the servants were preparing wood for the cremation for the child. A miracle happened, a one in a million life time miracle happened. The baby was moving, the baby struggled from the uncomfortable bedding and wailed his first cry. The woman who had witness this immediately ran towards her child. As her husband command the servants to stop the cremation. 

The woman quickly picked up her child from the pile of wood and hugged him tightly. She was sobbing in happiness as she cradled her child whispering, "Mommy's here. Mommy's here baby. Mommy's here darling. Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you a lot." The woman whispered the words in her heart as felt really happy that her child was alive. 

As the child grow older, the body grows weaker. The 14 year old boy is currently bedridden in his bed. As his father was busy with clan matters as he is the clan leader after all. While, the boy's mother is currently in the same room with him nursing the boy by telling him different kinds of stories. 

But one day, a physician was kind enough to check the little boys condition. He studied the young boy's condition, as he thought that his latest medication could heal him. He told the boy about it and told him that the medication could also help him to live at least 20 years in age. The boy agreed and so, he injected a medicine in him. The ingredients of the medicine is non other than the red spider lily. 

After injecting the medicine inside his body, the young boy didn't feel any changes. He didn't feel that he was getting healthy at all. The young boy raged and obviously thought that the physician purposely provoked him. And so, he killed the physician who tried to help him.

Days after days, the young boy felt that his physical strength was getting better and better but of course, he too found a new weakness. He found out that he couldn't walk under the sun. Just a slight of the touch of sunlight could kill him almost immediately. His father after finding out his condition, strictly doesn't allow the boy to step out of his bedroom until the sun fully sets. But because his father doesn't allow him to go out, his mother would constantly bring him flowers that are planted in the garden when visiting him.

But one day, the happiness would of course come an end. The young boy's father has to take part in a war and unfortunately died in the hands of an enemy. His mother was starting to get sick. She would often cough out blood. At first, the young boy thought it was nothing, in just a few days it would recover. But, her sickness got worse and worse as days pass by. The young boy who really loved his mother tried finding ways to help his mother in his father's library. He couldn't find anything. He pondered and pondered thinking on what should he do.

He thought of something he has never thought before, the red spider lily medication! But since he killed of the physician who knew the recipe to it, he has no choice but to try remaking one for his mother. He paid a few physicians to try making the red spider lily medication but sadly non succeed. 

The young boy felt hopeless and felt really useless at that moment. But a new thought came to the young boy's mind. He immediately grab a syringe and stab the needle onto his fingertips as fill the syringe with his blood. 

He quickly ran to his mother's room and said "Mother, I'm sorry. This might hurt." The young boy took the bloody syringe and stab the needle onto his mother's shoulder. The woman winced in pain and tears were welling inside her eyes. The young boy quickly placed down the syringe. And quickly nurse his mother. 

The young boy's mother has slept for 3 days straight after the syringe incident. The young boy thought that the medication didn't work. He hugged his mother's body as he cried in his mother's weak arms. Afraid to lose her, afraid to lose the person he loves.

A soft pat was placed on top of the young boy's head. The young boy quickly shot up, but was emotional to find out that the hand was his mother's hand. The woman was smiling weakly at him as she continued to caress his head. The young boy sobbed into his mother's arms knowing that the syringe worked.

Not even two days later, the woman's body healed tremendously. Of course, the young boy couldn't lie to his mother so he had told him what he had done to her. His mother didn't got mad at him instead he hugged him into her embrace as the young boy hugged her back. 

Soon, they had researched out a new plant, the blue spider lily. After hearing this flower, the young boy was 100% convinced that this plant could make him walk under the sun as the flower means 'IMMORTALITY'. 

He quickly told his mother about it and told her his ultimate plan. He told her that he was going to make people like "them" by his blood and make them find the blue spider lily since they are super rare. 

At first, the woman was against it as she thought it was quite dangerous. But how could she ignore the puppy eyes that the young boy gives. So, she reluctantly agreed. 

That was how the birth of the demon king was born, Muzan Kibutsuji. And the woman who birthed the demon king was none other than, Y/N Kibutsuji.

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

『••✎••』Word Count: 1180 words