𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

Meanwhile with Tanjiro...
"He's too strong but I can't fight with him with so many people here." Tanjiro mumbled. On the other hand, Nezuko was still tired and didn't knew what to do so she just tried not to be in her brother's way. 

Tanjiro struggled fighting against him without using his katana. "I need to drag him out of here." He thought. Just when he wanted to start dragging the pass-byer. A group of police officers started to surround him. "Oi kid, please get off of him. Please just let us handle this."

A crowd was starting to form and two particular people was also standing there watching. "Hey kid, please just get off of this man." "I can't! If I do, he will attack someone." Tanjiro protested as he continued to press the pass-byer down. "Stop resisting and just hand him to us." One of the cops were starting to get irritated. 

"Please! Just get me some restraints to hold him down!! I need to save this person!" The crowd around them whispered and talked as they witness what happened. "STOP RESISTING KID!! WE COPS CAN HANDLE THIS!!!"

The irritated cop raised up his baton and nearly hit Tanjiro when a flower scented aroma filled the area. "That smell...what is it?" Tanjiro looked around to see who caused the smell. "HUH?? WHAT ARE THESE FLOWER PATTERNS?!" One of the cops yelled. "WHAT'S GOING ON!! I CAN'T SEE A THING!"

Tanjiro too couldn't see his surroundings. Nezuko who was starting to get worried, stick closer to her brother. "Is this some sort of demon attack?? If so this means trouble." Tanjiro continued to pin the pass-byer down.

"Wait...the scent is getting stronger and stronger!" Slowly and slowly the Kamado siblings saw a woman walking through the floral pattern. "You called him a person. Though you know that he's a demon. Yet, you're still trying to save him..." The woman said standing in front of a young boy. "Well then...allow me to help you.

"But why?? You...your scent tells me that you're a demon." Tanjiro asked skeptically. "That's right. I am demon...but also a doctor. I wish to annihilate that man, Muzan Kibutsuji. So please hand that man to me." Tanjiro felt that he can trust this woman's words so he decided to hand him over to her.