𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

Douma couldn't help but stare in shock at Nakime's back that was slowly disappearing from the scene. After snapping out of his thoughts, he finally noticed that Nakime had disappeared. Douma slowly walked towards the door Nakime had told him and reached towards the door.

But before touching the handle, he stopped, he doesn't even know why. Why was he even hesitating to open the door? It's not that he's afraid, of course not. He doesn't even have human emotions, so it's definitely not that he's afraid...So why? Why is he hesitating? Is he nervous? Why would he be? 

Questions to questions flooded his mind, he was so sunk in his thoughts that he didn't seem to have noticed that the door had been slid open. "Oh? Upper Moon 2, what are you doing here?" The older woman demon asked the younger one.

"Ah, It's nothing, my ladyship. I was just curious about her ladyship, since Hantengu, Upper Moon 4 himself, can't seem to stop talking about you. So, I'm out here to hangout with her ladyship!" Douma gave a closed eyed smile while tilting his head over, hand still holding a closed fan.

"I see. Well then, Upper Moon 2, come in and have some tea with me. I'll be happy to have some company." Y/N stepped aside allowing Douma inside her drawing room. Douma smiled wider and entered the room without protesting. He sat down quickly with no sense of shame and waited for Y/N to sit down. Though it was rude for Douma to sit down before Y/N, Y/N didn't really mind since he's still a "kid" in Y/N's view. 

Y/N finally sat down in front of Douma, making them face to face. Douma quickly open his mouth, ready to strike a conversation with Y/N and of course, wanted to please Y/N, after all she is Muzan's mother. Douma quickly puts up a smile and striked,"My ladyship I wan-"  

"Y/N, Call me by Y/N. Everyone calls me that so you are obligated to call me that." Y/N poured two cups of warm tea for her and douma. "Then call me Douma as well!!" Douma smiled again. "I understand, Y/N-Sama!" Y/N smiled at pass the cup of tea in front of Douma so that he can drink the tea whenever he wants. 

"Back to what I was saying, I wanted to ask Y/N-Sama do you always stay inside of the infinity  castle?" Douma picked up the cup of tea and gave her another closed eyed smile. "Yes I do, I don't like walking around much. I prefer staying indoors much more. But I go out for a walk in the garden to admire the flowers I planted." Y/N said as she poured more tea into Douma's cup.

Douma and Y/N started to talk more and more as time flew by. Their peaceful talks slowly and slowly turned into gossips. "Did you know Y/N-Sama, Muzan-Sama allowed Akaza-Dono to not eat woman!" Douma whispered shouted. "Oh? Really.

Now this was news to Y/N. Since she never attended meetings nor asked anything about the demons from Muzan, afraid that he might get stressed because of her own curiousity. So, she kept quiet about it. But Akaza not eating woman? Wow, this was new, very new and RESPECTFUL of him to do so. Y/N had taken a liking towards him.

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY DOESN'T HE EAT THEM?! AND TO ADD SALT TO THE WOUND MUZAN-SAMA ALLOWS IT!" Douma grumbled loudly and gulped down his tea in one big gulp and slamming the cup back to the table, like some mad man who was drinking bottles of alcohol. "Maybe it's personal preference?"  Y/N yet again picking up the tea pot and adding tea into Douma's cup again. "A weird preference at that!" Douma open his fan and started fanning himself. 

To Douma, woman was like a delicacy. For him, woman are nutritional and if the woman was pregnant, it's like killing two birds with one stone for him. So he just couldn't understand why Akaza don't eat woman if his dream was to become stronger. He even thinks that Akaza will stay forever as Upper Moon 3  because of not eating nutritional woman. 

Thinking about it made Douma sighed as he closed his fan again after fanning himself. 

A few hours has passed and right now, Douma is demonstrating his blood demon art, cryokinesis. His blood demon art allows him to manipulate ice. He constructed a few blossoms of frost lotuses to Y/N after knowing that she likes flowers. Y/N would applaud to every single lotus he made. He also showed her sculptures of humanoid females he used in battle. 

(A/N: I do not know how to describe it but he created two sculptures with his blood demon art (I think) and the two sculptures blew Kanao and Inosuke with icy air.)

Soon, he discarded the sculptures and made mini sculptures of Y/N. For Y/N it was so cute, she lifted it up and complimented Douma. The sculpture was absolutely perfect! The facial features was on spot! And the small kimono the sculpture had was very detailed to. Y/N couldn't help herself but compliment Douma over and over again. 

Douma felt a hue of blush covering his cheeks, feeling embarrassed- Wait...what?? Embarrassed?? HAH- How could he feel that? He was ampathetic...So how could he feel that emotion when Y/N complimented him? Douma was confused very confused but before he could do anything, his chaotic thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" Y/N asked while placing down the mini sculpture of her on the table. "Y/N-Sama, it's time for bed, I have already run a bath for you." Knowing who the voice belongs to Y/N replied an "Ok" to Nakime.

"Well then, Douma, I will have to see you next time. You're always allowed to visit me whenever you want." Y/N looked into Douma's rainbow eyes and smiled once again. "I understand Y/N-Sama! I will visit you tomorrow!" Douma exclaimed while he grabbed his fan from the table and stood up. "Alright,- Wait! tomorrow?" But before Y/N could ask Douma, he was already escorted out by Nakime.

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

(A/N: This book has been getting a lot of attention! School started a few months ago which is why I was too busy to write one. But since I'm having a week of school holiday right now. I will try posting another chapter by this holiday. Oh and drink a lot of water! In my country right now, we're suffering from a heat wave. 3 kids died from dehydration. So, drink lots of water, alright?)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1126 words