𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

(A/N: I do know that Nakime was supposed to be in the scene when the Lower Moons were summoned and she stopped one of the Lower Moons trying to run away. But just for the plots purpose she will be here with Mother Kibutsuji.)

"Is it me or the mansion is TOO quiet?" Y/N lift her tea cup and drank the fragrance green tea. "I'm not sure about the details Y/N-Sama but Muzan-Sama did request me to summon the Lower Moons." A 'young' female woman replied. The 'young' demon had long dark brown hair with bangs covering her eyes. The 'young' female demon was wearing a black kimono with white designs on the end of her sleeves. The 'young' demon goes by the name Nakime.

"Hmm? He summoned the Lower Moons all together? That's weird." Y/N muttered as she placed down the tea cup. "Well actually...Lower Moon 5 was beheaded." Nakime lift up the tea pot and pour fresh green tea into the cup. "Lower Moon 5...wait. As in Rui? He was beheaded? Seriously, just what happened?" Y/N massaged her temple and try to process the new information she had just heard, giving a loud sigh. 

"Just what happened? I believe that Rui isn't weak. He has been one of the Moons for as long as I can remember." Y/N picked up the cup and gulped down the warm earthy green tea to try calming her down. "Apparently he was beheaded by a Hashira." Nakime said as she poured more green tea into her cup. "A Hashira...no wonder he was beheaded." Y/n sighed as she drank the cup of green tea again. 

"Nakime, I have no appetite anymore. Right now I just wish to take a bath to process my thoughts. So, could you prepare the bath for me please?" Nakime quickly bowed, her head touching the floor and immediately said "Of course, Y/N-Sama." Nakime took her biwa that was placed beside her and played on the biwa to transport her into another room. 

"Sigh..." Y/N placed both of her hands onto the table as she leaned her head onto one of her hand. "Mother, you shouldn't sigh too much. It's improper, mother." A tall black haired man stood behind Y/N and proceeds to sit next to her. "Say, what happen Dear?" Y/N gently raised up her hand and pats her son. 

The tall man stayed quiet for a moment but replied the woman's question. "I...just...I just disbanded the Lower Moons, they're useless." A moment of silence was found when the tall man said that. "So in conclusion you killed the Lower Moons?" Y/N paused for a moment. "Well... not all, I left Lower Moon 1 alive." Y/N continued patting her son's head. "I see."

"Rui....he's a really nice kid y'know. He's actually my favourite Lower Moon." Y/N stopped patting the tall man's head and proceeds to caress the tall man's face. "I thought you don't pick favourites." "I really don't, but Rui is an exception. Plus, he reminds me of you somehow."

Y/N smiles as she continued caressing the tall man's face. "Mother, I'm not weak anymore. Plus after we found the blue spider lily, we can both walk under the sun and have a picnic like we always had in the past." Y/N chuckled as she remembers the fond memories where the Kibutsuji family were having a family picnic at the mountains. 

"I would love it." Y/N smiled as she hugs her son in a tight embrace which the man hugged her back. "I know you do. It's good to spend together once in a while. But for now, I really miss mother.

"Y/n-Sama your bath is ready." Nakime came back to the room to seeing that she accidentally bothered the two Kibutsujis having a family bonding time. "I greet Muzan-Sama." Nakime quickly bows as a respect to the Demon King. Muzan got irritated since he got interrupted by Nakime. "Mother, I still have lots of work to do we'll have to see each other during dinner." Y/N nodded as she bid goodbye towards her son. 

Y/N stood up wanting to get a shower right away. Nakime quickly went beside her to escort her to the bath room. "Nakime, today I want to bath for myself. So, you can go rest." Y/N said as she walked into the bathroom. Nakime bowed, "I understand, Y/N-Sama. "

Y/N gently slid off piece by piece of her clothing and fold it and place them on the floor. She slowly went inside the warm bath tub as she scooped a handful of warm water to wash her face. Her eyes felt heavy, as the tears prickled down her smooth skin. "Rui...My child, rest in peace for me alright." Y/N whispered. Feeling the need to calm down, she quickly went to the side of the tub and closed her eyes and tries to remember the happy memories with Rui. 

To Y/N, Rui was the most obedient child she ever met. He would often come to visit her and tell her stories he had experience in the mountains with his "family" over tea. Though sometimes Y/N doesn't like how Rui treats them, she still treasure him a lot. Rui would also come to visit her with some flowers he had found in the mountains. Rui and Y/N would also often go outside to have a walk when Y/N wanted to walk around. They would also play shogi often.

(A/N: Shogi is Japanese chess)

To Rui, Y/N was the greatest "mother" he could ever have. He liked how nice and gentle she was. And how kind she was. He also liked how Y/N would welcome him with a smile when he visits her. After finding out she likes flowers, he started to bring flowers every time he visits. Rui also often share his pain and sadness to her and Y/N would always hug him and let him cry into her embrace. He always liked the warmth in Y/N's embrace. He often thought that instead of the fake family he created, Y/N definitely felt more like family to him.

Now that Rui was gone, who would bring her fresh flowers from time to time? Who would take a night walk with her when she wanted to? Who would play shogi with her? Who would talk to her when she felt lonely and needs company? Sure, the other Lower Moons would also spend time with her but the Upper Moons would often gets orders from Muzan. So they couldn't spend a lot of time with her. It seems like these few days would definitely be more quieter. 

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

(A/N: Hello, I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier, I wanted to post this last Sunday. But I didn't manage to finish it. I'm sorry.)

(Edit: A/N: Sorry, I noticed a few errors so I quickly changed them.)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1158 words