𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

"This thing's fast!" Inosuke yelled happily as he watches outside the window, from the inside of the train. "This Rengoku guy...He's a Hashira right? Are you sure you recognize him?" Zenitsu asked Tanjiro. "Yep! Along with his fiery hair, I remember his scent too. I think we're getting pretty close, so..." Tanjiro's words were cut off when he heard a shout. 

(A/N: To be honest- Tanjiro that's weird...)

"Umai! " A certain blonde with red highlight haired Hashira yelled in delight. Both, Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked to see who or what was the source of that shout. "Umai! Umai! Umai!" The same person yelled. 

Zenitsu could recognize him from Tanjiro's description "That's...the Flame Hashira?" Tanjiro only nods with a 'uhuh'. "Uhm-...Excuse me Rengoku-San?" Tanjiro walked closer to the Flame Hashira. Rengoku turned to look at Tanjiro. "Umai!" Tanjiro sweat dropped when Rengoku yelled again. "Uhm-...yeah we heard you."

Inosuke kept staring outside excitedly. Too excited to the point Zenitsu had to hold him back in the background. "Ah! I see! But I don't know a thing! I've never ever heard of Hinokami Kagura. However, adapting your father's dance into battle is commendable! That's all I have to say about it!" Rengoku praised the young male. 

"H-hang on! Are you sure you can't think of-" Tanjiro's words were cut off again. "You should be my Tsugoku! My successor! I'll take you under my wing!" Rengoku said with his hands crossed staring the empty seat in front of him. Tanjiro was extremely confused about the suddenly becoming someone's successor. "W-wait! Not so fast! And where or what are you even looking?!

(A/N: Poor Tanjiro...he got cut off twice while talking.)

"Flame Breathing has a long history! Across the ages, Flame and Water swordsmen have been among the Hashira." Rengoku began explaining. "Flame, Water, Wind, Stone and Thunder. The breathing fundamentals. All other techniques branched off from those five! For example, Mist is a branch of Wind." Tanjiro only listened to Rengoku's explanation. 

"Say, what colour is your sword?" Rengoku asked his new successor. "The name's Tanjiro Kamado and my sword is black." Tanjiro replied. "Is that so? How unfortunate!" "Why do you say that?" Tanjiro asked. "I've yet to see one with a black sword become a Hashira. Also, I hear they have no idea what style to master. But there's no need to worry, for I, can train you!"