𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

"Y/N-Sama! I enjoyed my time with you today!! Can we come here again next time?" Daki said holding onto Y/N's sleeve. "Of course, I had a whale of time as well." Y/N held Daki's hand as they both slowly walk through the crowd of people that were enjoying their time at the festival. 'She's just like Onii-Chan when she holds my hand..." A smile crept onto Daki's face.

(A/N: A whale of time: To enjoy oneself greatly.)

Y/N was heading back to her chamber with Nakime escorting her. However, she stopped moving and turned around when she heard someone calling her. "Y/N-Sama!!"

She was feast upon Hantengu carrying two pots. "Oh, Hantengu do you need something??" But before Hantengu can speak Gyokko came out of the pot. "Gyokko greets Y/N-Sama." Y/N was surprised since she wasn't expecting Gyokko to pop out of the pot but she covered her surprise face with a smile and a nod to greet back.

"So, why did you two come and find me??" Y/N asked the two boys. "Well, Gyokko actually wanted to find you earlier. But you weren't here and when he asked Nakime. She said you were out with Daki." Hantengu replied her question.

"Actually I was out with Daki. We went to eat desserts together. And I will say, the desserts were spot on!" Y/N chuckled when she remembered the sweet sensation of the monburan cake and wagashi. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Y/N-Sama!!" Hantengu exclaimed happily. "So that's why she asked me about what Y/N-Sama likes..." Hantengu turned his head and irked. 

"Oh by the way, why did you come and find me Gyokko??" Y/N went back to the topic. "Actually I wanted to give you this pot." Gyokko took the other pot that was in Hantengu's hand and gifted it to Y/N. "Oh?! I can finally see why my son likes your craftsmanship that was put into the pots." Y/N smiled as she admired the beautiful and elegant pot that was in her hands.

"T-Thank you Y/N-Sama!! I, Gyokko is happy to receive the compliment from you!!" Gyokko couldn't help but feel excitement when he heard the compliment from her.

Days have gone by and over the years, Y/N had been spending time with the Upper Moons that has talked to her. Currently, she's admiring another beautiful pot that was gifted by Gyokko. Gyokko has been giving her pots for at least once a week. Shockingly, he has given more pots to Y/N than Muzan, the demon king himself.

"Y/N-Sama the fresh flowers you have requested from the garden are here." Nakime came into the room with a tray of flowers and a bonsai scissor. "Thank you, just place them on the table." Y/N said as she gently placed down the precious pot. Nakime proceeds to sit near the door, waiting for her master's orders. 

(A/N: Bonsai scissors are indoor scissors for trimming plants.)

Y/N snip the stem of the flowers and gently placed them inside the pot that was filled with water by Nakime. And trimmed the extra leaves that were not needed. She took her time decorating the pot of flower. After a few times of adjustments, it was perfect! Just the way she likes it. 

"Nakime, place this potted plant in my room on my vanity." Y/N instructed Nakime. "I shall comply to Y/N-Sama's wish." Nakime took the pot of flowers with extra care, making sure she would not break it, as from her observation she could see that her master love this potted plant and wanted it to be safely delivered to her room and specifically on her vanity. Of course, as a servant she shall listen to her master's every word. 

A specific demon was currently free from Muzan-Sama's orders, as he has finished the task given. Now, he is currently on his hunt, scavenging for Y/N-Sama. Because of the tasks that was given by the demon king. He has not been able to spend time with Y/N, the demon king's mother.

Although he has not met her face-to-face, nor talk to her. He has been curious what kind of person is she? He had heard that Upper Moon 4, 5 and 6 spending their time with her, heck even Upper Moon 1 is too. However Upper Moon 1 does not spend much time with her since he had his own mission from Muzan-Sama. But he had a hunch that if Upper Moon 1 had even a little bit of extra time, he would've come to the Infinity Castle straight immediately to spend time with her. 

So right now, he's trying to find her and see why has the other Upper Moons bragging about spending time with her so much. He has been walking from corner to corner and peaking from wall to wall. He had not notice another demon that was behind him until she spoke.

"Douma-Dono, may I ask what are you doing??" Nakime had spotted a suspicious Douma who seems to be sweating a lot. Douma quickly placed on his fake smile to cover his weirdly embarrassing act that was caught red handed by none other than Nakime. 

Douma noticed the potted plant she was holding and asked, "Are you running an errand??" "Hmm? Oh yes, I am. Y/N-Sama has requested me to placed this potted plant to be in her room. Oh that reminds me, I have to finish my errand. Y/N-Sama seems to like this potted plant a lot." Nakime answered his question.

"I'll get going then, Douma-Dono. Have a nice day." Nakime gave a small bow and proceeds to continue her errand. But after taking a few steps she came to a halt, "If you wish to talk to Y/N-Sama, she is in that room. Currently there is no one visiting her, so if you wish to talk to her alone. She would most likely to welcome you in." Nakime told Douma and kept on walking after relaying her words.

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

(A/N: First off, I was busy with my school since it recently started a new year of semester. And umm second off, I couldn't seem to continue since I was lazy, low on motivation and didn't know what to write. However, my friend encouraged me to keep writing. So...HERE I AMMM DELIVERING TO MY FANS A NEW CHAPTER!!)

(A/N: Hello to the poor readers who had saved my book into their library, as some of you may have noticed I did a minor change in the chapters. Since my perfectionist self cannot handle the unperfect things such as when they're talking the words didn't bold up. So I checked every single chapter. If I still miss a few please tell me.)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1127 words